Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Role playing with April O'Neil

Dear readers, hope you enjoyed the last post, I was a bit jealous, but later forgave my dear Sara. Before typing it she told me her after dark activities and I was quite turned on. And from there it went on and on. Ps when Sara showed me April's pic I didn't think she looked anything like me but after she pointed out the similarities I could not deny it. Her boobies were a cup size smaller than me, I guess but the rest of her seem much like me and we could pass of as sisters. Thanks April we had had a lot of fun role playing and fantasizing. - Anna

I was out of her apartment for nearly 10 minutes and kept ringing the door bell, Sara had not collected the milk nor put out the thrash. I was starting to get worried, all kind of fears came to my mind. Finally the door opened, Sara's hair was in a mess and she looked as if she had been molested, her eyes were puffy and full of sleep, her kameez was all ruffled up and I think her bra had come undone. She didn't have any pants or pyjamas on, only her baby blue cotton panty that if I could see it I would have know she had been naughty the night before but it was hidden behind her kameez.

She mumbled something about sleeping late, I entered her house and was getting pissed off she told me she was on the net and slept very late and was still very tired and sleepy. I took her to the bed room and laid her on her bed, she was feeling uncomfortable and asked me to take off her kameez, I did so in a not too polite and slightly ruff manner. As she laid on her bed her eyes were closed she mumbled that she had been browsing some website.

I could not make much sense of what she was saying and she soon dozed off, she was naked and completely spent. I took a ruffled bed sheet from the bed and went to tuck her in, as I pulled the sheet one of our banana toys fell on the floor. I smiled, I cleared the bed of all the mess took my laptop and kept it under the bed, and folded her towel and arranged the pillow at the head rest.

I was feeling quite sweaty so I went to wash my face, her bathroom always smelled of sweet lavender. I went back into the room to check on her, my face and neck was wet so I took her towel and wiped my face. The scent was undeniable, I did not know what she had done but it was kinky for sure, my face was dry but her scent lingered.

I took off my clothes leaving only my panties on and went under the covers with Sara. She was fast asleep, laying on her side. I cuddled up next to her in a spoon and put my arm around her, she was in deep sleep and her body automatically nuzzled close to me. It was a bright morning and even thought the curtains were drawn the room was flooded in morning sunlight.

I threw the sheet over both of our heads, and under the sheets in the twilight I was admiring Sara's body. Her long black hair lay in tangles about her neck and shoulder blade, only her elf like pointy ear peeped out of the black curtain. My eyes ran down her back admiring the slight curve of her love handles, and the hump of her lovely bum. I could see the crack of her ass peeping out under the elastic band of her panties.

I was too tempted and had to touch, I put my finger in the crevice and tickled ever so slightly, she turned over in her sleep, and my hand nearly got caught under her. Her tiny light brown nipple lay loose on her heaving breast, each sloping to her right. They looked perfect in the soft light under the covers. My gaze went down her flat belly to her cute belly button. The elastic strap was around her hip bone and I could only get a glimpse of her pubic mound, but could not see anything else.

I laid down next to her face and kissed her gently on her cheek and watcher her as she slept. I was feeling quite hungry as I had not had anything but juice since morning, I left her to sleep and went to the kitchen to eat something. I made a small breakfast and got my laptop from her room to go on to FB. I ate my breakfast and then saw my FB nothing new.

Then I figured I'd see what Sara had been up to, My history was full of porn sites, a mix of everything from hardcore threesomes to soft core lesbo porn. So this is what my baby was up to all night long. I noticed that one girl was coming up quite often, I got her name from one of the galleries - April O'Neil, damn the girl is hot as hell. I felt a bit insecure it was obvious that Sara was fond of her more than half the links were hers.
Most of the galleries were hetro and I guess that's what prompted her to make a banana toy, I felt very left out and was a little afraid too. I opened a few of the links and watched a few clips and saw a few of her pics. After a while I was feeling quite hot, I had only put on my sports top when I left the room and was still in my panties. I couldn't help myself and began touching myself, my pussy was wet already and it didn't take much time to get off.

I have masturbated a lot but have not been the kind to watch porn, that's not to say I have not seen a few pornos but I have never masturbated while watching them so this was a first time thing for me. I spent over an hour browsing through my history and seeing everything Sara saw the night before. nearly an hour and a half had passed since I left Sara in her room, I had begun browsing through galleries and found a site that archived a huge list of porn stars and had galleries of each of them most were sample galleries. Sara seemed to have used it the night before. I never knew porn was actually this big, I so realized that it had as many stars as Hollywood or Bollywood.

I wanted to confront Sara and ask her what she was up to the night before, I went into her room she was still fast asleep and had rolled on to her tummy. It was near noon and it was time she woke up, I got a kinky idea to wake her up. I got my laptop opened one of the videos of April and played it on full volume.

Sara woke up with a start, her eyes went from the computer screen to my face, I tried to keep a straight face but couldn't help it and started giggling. I got into the bed and started mocking Sara, she was slightly embarrassed. I hugged her and kissed her and told her that I saw all the stuff she had seen and wanted to know everything she did in the night. Sara told me everything (you must have read it already in her post).
I refused to believe that April looked like me and that's why she took a fancy to her.

Later Sara took me to her husband's room and made me strip in front of his full length mirror, it was a curious mirror that was quite tall and was built into a corner so one could see both the side as well as the front of one's body at once. Then she brought my laptop and started showing me pictures of April once she pointed out details to me I started to see my resemblance in her, thought my breast are bigger. Our asses are near identical except hers is slightly bigger.

I think her tattoo on her hip is quite unique and would love to get a similar one myself.
Sara had a good time watching me and my naked reflection and began making me pose for her, she made me mimic each and every pose of April in her galleries. I made her strip and made her play with herself as I gave her a show. Then a kinky idea came to me I took Sara into her own room as it was more homely and comfortable.

I asked her if she wanted to play a game she nodded innocently, I told her first we need to get some bananas ready. I chose the biggest one we had and went to work with it. When we were back in the room I opened a video of April giving a blow job, I told Sara that we were going to do everything April does, I told since I look like April I will play her part and you can be the guy or other girl. Sara was very excited and was game for it.

I put one end of the banana into Sara's pussy, knelt down and started sucking and slurping on the other end, Sara held the banana in place like a mock dick. Sara was smart and started to move the banana in and out of her pussy and my mouth. Little by little I began to take more and more of the banana in my mouth, the rest went into Sara's wet spot. In a little while the entire banana was concealed a few inches in my mouth and the rest in her cute lil cunt.

On the video April was being gagged and the guy had his hands on her head forcing his throbbing dick into her mouth, Sara mimicked his action and it really felt like I was giving a blowjob. The banana was reaching into the back of my mouth any further I would have swallowed it whole. April was licking the guys balls, but Sara didn't have anything under her fake penis so I licked her ass instead, when Sara realized she began laughing it was actually quite comical.

Clip ended and it was very annoying to wait for the other clip to load, I had downloaded movies before and had learnt to us torrent sites, I decided that I would get a full clip next time. In the next clip April was leaning over a bathroom sink getting her ass munched by the guy. Sara wasted no time in pushing me up against the head board of her bed and got to work on my skinny behind. The guy was probing her ass with his tongue, and Sara was doing the same to me. It felt very ticklish but strangely turning on, the entire thing of watching a random girl who looks like you getting her ass eaten is very erotic.

Then the guy turned her over and began to work on her pussy and pubic mound, Sara flipped me over and wildly liked me. I noticed that Sara was pleasuring herself with the banana as she was getting me off. She paused for a bit and asked me to moan like April, I found the request quite absurd but did it to please her. I could feel her tongue vibrate as she moaned and I didn't think I could hold on any longer.

But then again annoyingly the clip got over again, we opened the next clip but this time we didn't wait for it to load. Sara made me lay on my back and spread my legs, she tried to keep the banana in her pussy and fuck me at the same time but the banana was to small and had nothing to support it. Finally Sara held the banana over her pubic mound and pushed the rest into my juicy pussy.

It took her a while to get the hang of fucking and moving her waist but with a little help of two pillows we got the angle right and she fucked me. I didn't last long and orgasmed really fast, Sara was very dominant and held me in place and fucked me without giving my pussy a break two orgasms later I had not the strength to push her off.

She finally let up and dropped down on top of me we stayed like that for a while then Sara pointed at the screen the clip was loaded. In this clip April was pushed against a glass in the bathroom and the guy was fucking her from behind. Her tits were pressed flat against the glass and the guy was holding her by her hair. Sara made me assume the position in front of the mirror mounted on her cupboard, she took hold of my hair and began fucking me from behind.

Sara too held me by my hair and fucked me like April on the screen, I was enjoying too much to be bothered what was happening on the screen and began to moan involuntarily. Sara was very excited and seemed to be enjoying the show in real life as well as on the screen.

In the middle of the clip they changed positions they seemed to be sitting in a tub while April was kneeling in front of him, giving a titty-fuck with her lovely wet boobs. We had to deviate a bit I made Sara sit on the bed and I knelt before her and told her to play with my tits while I took the banana and fucked her. It was odd going from the fucked to the fucker but we both enjoyed it.

Anna came soon and coated the banana with her juice, I held it near her crotch and pretended to suck off all her 'cum'. We were both very hot after that and lay next to each other. After a while we bathed and gave each other a fresh shave down there. In the bath I thanked Sara for all the pleasure and gave her some too.

After our bath we dried up, using a fresh towel of course and then we had a light lunch. Sara an went back online but to find a porn star match for her this time. If any of our readers think a porn star matches Sara's description let us know. Until next time bye and TC.

1 comment:

  1. Kinky, me and the hubby often try this to spice things up in bed. O'neil is one of our fav's too. ;)

    ReplyDelete