Dear readers we hope you have been enjoying our stories, and we hope to hear back from you. That night I did indeed narrate how I lost my virginity, but it will be impossible to put that conversation into words, For starters Sara asked a lot of questions and the narration deviated a lot. To say the least we slept facing each other and I had our legs intertwined and both of our pussies got wet with the grinding and thrusting, that I leave to your imagination. But of late I have been encouraging Sara to write, but she has been very apprehensive. To encourage her I had written the story narrating how I lost my virginity, which I copy-pasted below. Hopefully in the near future you may get to read a story by Sara.
P.S. This is a long post. WARNING: People with short attention spans should not attempt to read this story.
- Sara&Anna
As usual the story is a real life experience, yet I will not be able to reveal his name and I cannot rename him, for the story he shall be the male pronoun. Again if you are looking for a sex odyssey you found the wrong page, that being said me and Him were a really hot couple and he kindled my sexual fire and all of my lesbian moves, I learnt from him. - Anna
He was the perfect guy in every respect - tall, dark and handsome, who has amazing sense of humor and a warm caring heart. I knew him since I remember this because we met on my tenth birthday, it was my birthday party when I met him. Our mothers are friends and that's how we met, he was incredibly lucky and won almost every game at my birthday party and the rest of my friends were jealous of the special attention my mother gave him. Since then we were close friends, and naturally graduated into lovers.
He stands at an exact six feet two inches and his weight had been a constant 66Kg, it's hard to describe his built as he was never muscular but was not skinny either, he didn't have much fat on his body but was lean and naturally athletic. He has well pronounced collar bones and a long neck, his torso is long and very streamlined, while in the pool I've caught girls and even ladies ogling him. But his real strength is in his legs, none of the boys of his age or older had better toned legs than him, his calves bulged and his thighs were powerhouses of muscle. But the best part of his body was his flexibility, he climbed trees with all the agility of a cat and could crawl into the tiniest of spaces.
In school and college he qualified for each and every sport team but turned them all down, he preferred reading and writing and dreaming. Another of his passions was walking, yes walking he loved to take long walks, at age ten he walked from Lokhandwala to Parel, later when he was in the YMCA he was lead scout and was always the first one to trek up the slope. He loved walking on the beach with me, he would not talk, 'just listen to the waves' he would say.
I lost my virginity a week after his 17th birthday, his parents had go to Delhi on a business trip cum holiday and we had the house to ourselves for the weekend. They left on Friday evening, I told my parents I would be sleeping over at a friend's house and would go to college from her place, I informed my best friend to lie for me if needed.
When I reached over he was busy in the kitchen making dinner, he told me he wanted to do something special for me and was making his very dish especially for me. He told me to watch TV until he was done or listen to music, I wanted to help him but he said he could not share the secret recipe with me yet, the reason I loved him - his goofy humor.
An hour later dinner was ready he called the dish 'wild herbed chicken', and he even got us a bottle of wine, he set the table with candles and switched the lights off. The chicken was slightly over cooked and I didn't like the wine as it was too bitter. But the dinner was the best dinner I ever had.
After dinner we went into his bed room, he had put on some music (we both loved the good old songs from the 70's) and had kept only his reading lamp on. We sat on his bed and began with a little light kissing and soon we were laying next to each other lip locked. I liked to bully him and he always let me so I got on top of him and straddled him he lay on the bed with his hands crossed behind his head.
We kissed some more and his hands roamed under my cotton top, in a matter of not time I willingly took off my top and exposed my tits, (back then my tits were not yet fully matured and measured 32B.) At that point he was hooked and his eyes feasted on my body, I began to tease him and started feeling up my breast. It drove him mad, he jerked up and nearly threw me off the bed, but he had his arms around me and cradled my back.
He was sittings upright while I squatted on his crotch, his hands were gently caressing the back of my neck and shoulders. He kissed me on my chin, I leaned back to give him a better view of my nubile breast. He deftly unhooked my bra, (he was an expert at unhooking bras and could unhook a girls bra without taking her top off, he called it the pull and pinch technique) and began playing with my boobs gently cupping them and tickling my nipples.
While I was still straddling him he bent his legs so I could rest my back against his thighs, we kissed and he played with my breast, he knew all my soft spots and was working me up, (at times I wonder if all of the attention he gave my breast boosted their growth.) After a while I wanted more of his skin so I made him lay down on his back and I started to unbutton his shirt very slowly after each button I kissed his body slowly I made my way down to his flat tummy.
His chest had a little hair and his stomach was more or less bare, just to get him worked up I unbuttoned his jeans but stopped there. I slept over his bare body letting my breast come in full contact with his body, and began to rub my boobs against his chest. I moved up a little to smother his face with my breast, he took the hint well and kissed and sucked my nipples. His tongue ran in my cleavage, and he gave me a love bite under my left boob.
I slid down his torso again and began kissing and biting his chest, I left a love bit of my own at the bottom of his ribcage. I sat squarely on top of his crotch his dick was already erect and directly under my virgin pussy. My panties were already wet by then and I wanted to get out of them. But instead I thought I'd turn it up a notch and started gyrating on his crotch, all my practice as a classical and freestyle dancer came into play.
His hands instinctively went around my waist and I could feel his desire growing, he leaned forward and put his hand down my jeans to feel up my ass, (I have always had a small butt and have never been able to fill out my jeans.) His middle finger ploughed thru my ass and settled on my anus, with his finger tickling my asshole and my pussy grinding on his cock he was getting worked up really well.
In a few minutes he couldn't take it anymore, he got up with me on top of him I was afraid he would drop me but his hands held fast to my back and he gently lowered me on to the bed. He began kissing me and sneaked his hand in to my panties from the front and started to stroke my pussy. While stroking my pussy he licked and kissed my entire face and neck, making his way down to my breast and tummy.
He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, I was more than happy to get out of them and didn't stop him. He then shoved his face into my crotch without removing my pants and began to breathe deeply, it was a fetish we both enjoyed. The rush of air between my legs made me quiver. I lifted up my ass to help peel away my jeans from under me, and then lifted both my legs over his head. He held my legs in that position, to take in the view of my skinny bum and damp cotton panty.
I was totally naked except for my panty, and I knew that would come off soon. He spread my legs apart and went down on my snatch, while my panty was still on. He sucked and licked my pussy soaking my panty with my juices and his saliva, the delicate fabric clung to my tender skin, driving me mad. I could not resist and put my hands over his head and smashed his face into my crotch. Involuntary moans escaped my mouth, and in a matter of a few minutes I was have a body shaking orgasm.
He was a darling and cuddled with me letting me savor the quite, soft and tantalizing tingling afterglow. I was more than ready to return the favor and told him stand up. He obliged, and I knelt in front of him and unzipped his jeans, his cock was already primed and ready for action, but I wished to tease him some more. I slid down his denims and nuzzled my face against his crotch, the strong scent of his manhood aroused me and my lust was let loose.
I began to playfully bite and kiss his underwear cover cock, and slid in my fingers to grope his tight bum. I couldn't wait any longer neither could he. I slid off his underwear and his hard cock sprang out and hit me band on my nose. We both giggled for a good five minutes, but his dick was pointing right at my mouth.
His dick was not one of the pretty boy pokers, but dark, darker than the most tanned part of his body and the veins bulged all over it. It was not huge mind you, but he sure knew how to use it, that dick gave me the best sex till date. It was around six inches long and about an inch and a half in width in the middle with a pink mushroomed head. It was quite heavy for its size and had a curious shape, the head was broad, and then it tapered a little and again at the center it was broadest and then again started to taper at the base, I wish I could draw it because it's hard to actually describe it in words.
It was natural what I had to do next, I stroked his dick with my fingers and then swallowed him whole. I started to play with his dick in my mouth, running my tongue around its' head and tickling the opening in the front. His dick was hard as a rock only the head was a little pliable, and I playfully bit him just for a tease. I didn't need my hands to support his shaft, so I began to grope his buttocks and made him thrust deeper into my mouth. I started out sucking his dick building up the momentum, and when it was wet and slick enough I began to blow while pushing him in my mouth and suck when pulling out. All a while our eyes had locked on to each other and his face was full of pleasure.
He loved going deep and I could feel his dick hitting the back of my mouth, if he would have forced me his dick would probably go down my throat, but he was too loving and caring and never forced himself on me. I knew he was ready to cum, but he stopped me and pulled me up.
He wanted both of us to orgasm together, he knelt down and turned me around and kissed my bum. He kissed me a few more times on my tiny ass and peeled off my wet panties. He stuck his head between my legs from behind and deeply kissed my pussy. As a finishing touch he stuck his tongue out and licked me from my pussy to my anus and right through my ass crack.
We put a folded towel on his bed and I laid down upon it ,with him on top of me. His dick rested tenderly against my inner thighs, and we began to make out I slowly slipped my hand between my legs and began to stroke him, he too let his hand find my snatch and started fingering my clit. As the pleasure built and I we had a momentum going I lifted his cock over my tummy so he would safely spray his cum on me.
As fate would have it wasn't well timed, his fingers slid over my wet slippery clit and hit my sweet spot, sending me into a sea of bliss, the pleasure was so intense I began to moan. He kissed me deeply and hugged me but had not cum. I was still enjoying the bliss but had a feeling of being incomplete.
I told him I wanted him, and my pussy was ready for him. he said no and was going to get off me but I stopped him. He protested saying we didn't have a condom, I told him I wanted to feel him the first time skin on skin. He didn't agree and told me it would hurt, but I was ready for the pain. He only agreed after I promised that we would stop if it hurt.
I spread my legs and put my hands around his back, he paced the head of his penis at the mouth of my vagina and gently moved forward. His penis slid out a few times, but then he managed to find the right angle and gently thrust forward my vagina felt very tight. I sighted a little and he stopped immediately, with a little encouragement he agreed to continue. I knew he would not hurt me, and so I decided to thrust against his cock. In one graceful delicate movement we both thrust and he penetrated, it hurt a little but the pain soon faded away.
It only hurt a little and I didn't bleed a lot, the pain lasted only for about five minutes and we had sex for the very first time. It was a new experience for both of us, and he filled up my pussy with warm cum, I came very near to an orgasm but the pain was in the way.
After that we bathed together and he cleaned my pussy, that night I we cuddled and slept, the next morning we had a go at it again, I bled a little but it didn't hurt as much. And I had my first of many orgasm thanks to his dick. I still crave him, and I do not think any guy would be able to replace him.
- Sara&Anna
As usual the story is a real life experience, yet I will not be able to reveal his name and I cannot rename him, for the story he shall be the male pronoun. Again if you are looking for a sex odyssey you found the wrong page, that being said me and Him were a really hot couple and he kindled my sexual fire and all of my lesbian moves, I learnt from him. - Anna
He was the perfect guy in every respect - tall, dark and handsome, who has amazing sense of humor and a warm caring heart. I knew him since I remember this because we met on my tenth birthday, it was my birthday party when I met him. Our mothers are friends and that's how we met, he was incredibly lucky and won almost every game at my birthday party and the rest of my friends were jealous of the special attention my mother gave him. Since then we were close friends, and naturally graduated into lovers.
He stands at an exact six feet two inches and his weight had been a constant 66Kg, it's hard to describe his built as he was never muscular but was not skinny either, he didn't have much fat on his body but was lean and naturally athletic. He has well pronounced collar bones and a long neck, his torso is long and very streamlined, while in the pool I've caught girls and even ladies ogling him. But his real strength is in his legs, none of the boys of his age or older had better toned legs than him, his calves bulged and his thighs were powerhouses of muscle. But the best part of his body was his flexibility, he climbed trees with all the agility of a cat and could crawl into the tiniest of spaces.
In school and college he qualified for each and every sport team but turned them all down, he preferred reading and writing and dreaming. Another of his passions was walking, yes walking he loved to take long walks, at age ten he walked from Lokhandwala to Parel, later when he was in the YMCA he was lead scout and was always the first one to trek up the slope. He loved walking on the beach with me, he would not talk, 'just listen to the waves' he would say.
I lost my virginity a week after his 17th birthday, his parents had go to Delhi on a business trip cum holiday and we had the house to ourselves for the weekend. They left on Friday evening, I told my parents I would be sleeping over at a friend's house and would go to college from her place, I informed my best friend to lie for me if needed.
When I reached over he was busy in the kitchen making dinner, he told me he wanted to do something special for me and was making his very dish especially for me. He told me to watch TV until he was done or listen to music, I wanted to help him but he said he could not share the secret recipe with me yet, the reason I loved him - his goofy humor.
An hour later dinner was ready he called the dish 'wild herbed chicken', and he even got us a bottle of wine, he set the table with candles and switched the lights off. The chicken was slightly over cooked and I didn't like the wine as it was too bitter. But the dinner was the best dinner I ever had.
After dinner we went into his bed room, he had put on some music (we both loved the good old songs from the 70's) and had kept only his reading lamp on. We sat on his bed and began with a little light kissing and soon we were laying next to each other lip locked. I liked to bully him and he always let me so I got on top of him and straddled him he lay on the bed with his hands crossed behind his head.
We kissed some more and his hands roamed under my cotton top, in a matter of not time I willingly took off my top and exposed my tits, (back then my tits were not yet fully matured and measured 32B.) At that point he was hooked and his eyes feasted on my body, I began to tease him and started feeling up my breast. It drove him mad, he jerked up and nearly threw me off the bed, but he had his arms around me and cradled my back.
He was sittings upright while I squatted on his crotch, his hands were gently caressing the back of my neck and shoulders. He kissed me on my chin, I leaned back to give him a better view of my nubile breast. He deftly unhooked my bra, (he was an expert at unhooking bras and could unhook a girls bra without taking her top off, he called it the pull and pinch technique) and began playing with my boobs gently cupping them and tickling my nipples.
While I was still straddling him he bent his legs so I could rest my back against his thighs, we kissed and he played with my breast, he knew all my soft spots and was working me up, (at times I wonder if all of the attention he gave my breast boosted their growth.) After a while I wanted more of his skin so I made him lay down on his back and I started to unbutton his shirt very slowly after each button I kissed his body slowly I made my way down to his flat tummy.
His chest had a little hair and his stomach was more or less bare, just to get him worked up I unbuttoned his jeans but stopped there. I slept over his bare body letting my breast come in full contact with his body, and began to rub my boobs against his chest. I moved up a little to smother his face with my breast, he took the hint well and kissed and sucked my nipples. His tongue ran in my cleavage, and he gave me a love bite under my left boob.
I slid down his torso again and began kissing and biting his chest, I left a love bit of my own at the bottom of his ribcage. I sat squarely on top of his crotch his dick was already erect and directly under my virgin pussy. My panties were already wet by then and I wanted to get out of them. But instead I thought I'd turn it up a notch and started gyrating on his crotch, all my practice as a classical and freestyle dancer came into play.
His hands instinctively went around my waist and I could feel his desire growing, he leaned forward and put his hand down my jeans to feel up my ass, (I have always had a small butt and have never been able to fill out my jeans.) His middle finger ploughed thru my ass and settled on my anus, with his finger tickling my asshole and my pussy grinding on his cock he was getting worked up really well.
In a few minutes he couldn't take it anymore, he got up with me on top of him I was afraid he would drop me but his hands held fast to my back and he gently lowered me on to the bed. He began kissing me and sneaked his hand in to my panties from the front and started to stroke my pussy. While stroking my pussy he licked and kissed my entire face and neck, making his way down to my breast and tummy.
He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, I was more than happy to get out of them and didn't stop him. He then shoved his face into my crotch without removing my pants and began to breathe deeply, it was a fetish we both enjoyed. The rush of air between my legs made me quiver. I lifted up my ass to help peel away my jeans from under me, and then lifted both my legs over his head. He held my legs in that position, to take in the view of my skinny bum and damp cotton panty.
I was totally naked except for my panty, and I knew that would come off soon. He spread my legs apart and went down on my snatch, while my panty was still on. He sucked and licked my pussy soaking my panty with my juices and his saliva, the delicate fabric clung to my tender skin, driving me mad. I could not resist and put my hands over his head and smashed his face into my crotch. Involuntary moans escaped my mouth, and in a matter of a few minutes I was have a body shaking orgasm.
He was a darling and cuddled with me letting me savor the quite, soft and tantalizing tingling afterglow. I was more than ready to return the favor and told him stand up. He obliged, and I knelt in front of him and unzipped his jeans, his cock was already primed and ready for action, but I wished to tease him some more. I slid down his denims and nuzzled my face against his crotch, the strong scent of his manhood aroused me and my lust was let loose.
I began to playfully bite and kiss his underwear cover cock, and slid in my fingers to grope his tight bum. I couldn't wait any longer neither could he. I slid off his underwear and his hard cock sprang out and hit me band on my nose. We both giggled for a good five minutes, but his dick was pointing right at my mouth.
His dick was not one of the pretty boy pokers, but dark, darker than the most tanned part of his body and the veins bulged all over it. It was not huge mind you, but he sure knew how to use it, that dick gave me the best sex till date. It was around six inches long and about an inch and a half in width in the middle with a pink mushroomed head. It was quite heavy for its size and had a curious shape, the head was broad, and then it tapered a little and again at the center it was broadest and then again started to taper at the base, I wish I could draw it because it's hard to actually describe it in words.
It was natural what I had to do next, I stroked his dick with my fingers and then swallowed him whole. I started to play with his dick in my mouth, running my tongue around its' head and tickling the opening in the front. His dick was hard as a rock only the head was a little pliable, and I playfully bit him just for a tease. I didn't need my hands to support his shaft, so I began to grope his buttocks and made him thrust deeper into my mouth. I started out sucking his dick building up the momentum, and when it was wet and slick enough I began to blow while pushing him in my mouth and suck when pulling out. All a while our eyes had locked on to each other and his face was full of pleasure.
He loved going deep and I could feel his dick hitting the back of my mouth, if he would have forced me his dick would probably go down my throat, but he was too loving and caring and never forced himself on me. I knew he was ready to cum, but he stopped me and pulled me up.
He wanted both of us to orgasm together, he knelt down and turned me around and kissed my bum. He kissed me a few more times on my tiny ass and peeled off my wet panties. He stuck his head between my legs from behind and deeply kissed my pussy. As a finishing touch he stuck his tongue out and licked me from my pussy to my anus and right through my ass crack.
We put a folded towel on his bed and I laid down upon it ,with him on top of me. His dick rested tenderly against my inner thighs, and we began to make out I slowly slipped my hand between my legs and began to stroke him, he too let his hand find my snatch and started fingering my clit. As the pleasure built and I we had a momentum going I lifted his cock over my tummy so he would safely spray his cum on me.
As fate would have it wasn't well timed, his fingers slid over my wet slippery clit and hit my sweet spot, sending me into a sea of bliss, the pleasure was so intense I began to moan. He kissed me deeply and hugged me but had not cum. I was still enjoying the bliss but had a feeling of being incomplete.
I told him I wanted him, and my pussy was ready for him. he said no and was going to get off me but I stopped him. He protested saying we didn't have a condom, I told him I wanted to feel him the first time skin on skin. He didn't agree and told me it would hurt, but I was ready for the pain. He only agreed after I promised that we would stop if it hurt.
I spread my legs and put my hands around his back, he paced the head of his penis at the mouth of my vagina and gently moved forward. His penis slid out a few times, but then he managed to find the right angle and gently thrust forward my vagina felt very tight. I sighted a little and he stopped immediately, with a little encouragement he agreed to continue. I knew he would not hurt me, and so I decided to thrust against his cock. In one graceful delicate movement we both thrust and he penetrated, it hurt a little but the pain soon faded away.
It only hurt a little and I didn't bleed a lot, the pain lasted only for about five minutes and we had sex for the very first time. It was a new experience for both of us, and he filled up my pussy with warm cum, I came very near to an orgasm but the pain was in the way.
After that we bathed together and he cleaned my pussy, that night I we cuddled and slept, the next morning we had a go at it again, I bled a little but it didn't hurt as much. And I had my first of many orgasm thanks to his dick. I still crave him, and I do not think any guy would be able to replace him.
No comments:
Post a Comment