Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Internet Fantasy

It's been a while since we have written, we were caught up with some other work and hardly got the time to spend with each other let alone narrate our sexcapades. But finally we enjoyed sometime together and have taken a break to pen down something for our readers. Hope you all enjoy. - Sara&Anna.

P.S some of our readers have asked if they can meet us but we wish to remain anonymous and you can leave us a comment, we have enjoyed reading most of them. And for some unknown reason we have not been able to reply to your comments, believe us we have tried.

Hi Sara here again, I shall narrate this story too, and it begins where we left off last time. I hope you enjoy it.

Anna returned home late in the evening, but left her laptop at my apartment, she told me it would help me pass the time. I didn't pay much attention to it but after dinner I was getting quite bored so I decided I'd practice my computing skills, I wanted to test myself. I managed to log in fine and browse through the computer fine, I played a few of her songs but only like a few of them, I tried to watch a movie but was distracted.

After a while being terribly bored I logged on to the web, and the internet dongle was quite irritating but once it started working it was quite ok. I didn't have any accounts so I went on Anna's facebook she was already logged in. Anna had about 300 friends, when she told me about facebook she said she had a few friends I thought on the line of 30 or 50. Almost every guy had posted nice things about her trying their best to charm her. At a snap of her finger she could get anyone of them to kneel at her feet, poor things I did feel sorry for them.

I got bored soon of that too and then switched over to one of the porn sites we had opened earlier. I remember while looking for homemade sex toys we read an instructional on how a girl can use a pillow to pleasure herself. I decided to try it since I had nothing better to do. It's quite simple all you have to do is fold a pillow in half and mount it, then you got to rub your soft parts on it.

I didn't want to wet my kameez or my pillow so I wrapped my towel around my pillow and took my kameez off and got on top of the pillow and started moving my hips. I could feel the pillow against my clit and it was slightly turning on but not too great. Since the laptop was right in front of me I browsed through the porn website, while I humped the pillow.

It was only slightly pleasurable then out of chance I saw a girl who looked similar to Anna it was a sample video of a gorgeous porn star named April O'Neil. Even though she was having sex with a guy I found the clip very hot, and was turned on at once. the clip was a short but I watched it over and over, it began with her giving the guy a blowjob, then him eating her pussy from behind and fucking him on the bathroom sink.

She was moaning and the sound of her voice was really turning me on, I had a quick orgasm the third time I watched the clip. Using Google I found more clips and pictures of her, she is stunningly beautiful and I was very attracted to her tattoo on her hip. Before I knew it my fingers began stroking my clit.

I finally found a video of her and another girl It was really hot they were licking and sucking each other's breast and nipples. I began fondling my on breast and pinching my nipples through my kameez and bra, I could feel my pussy dripping and slid my other hand in my panty. I began rocking my body back and forth, and felt my fingers glide over and into my wet pussy.

In the video the other girl was licking and sucking her pussy I wished Anna was here as I desperately wanted to taste pussy. I hesitated for a bit but then thought nothing of it, I took my own two finger out of my slippery wet pussy and slide it inside my mouth. The smell and the exotic taste stunned me, at once I noticed how different my pussy smelt and tasted from Anna's.

But my senses were really fired up as I sucked my fingers, my other hand slipped into my panties and I was bouncing my body on the pillow driving my fingers in and out of my pussy. On the screen April was being drilled by the other girl with a dildo, she kept thrusting her hips and moaned. In a few minutes I could not hold back and I orgasmed.

My panty was soaking wet and my towel was damp, I buried my face in my towel relishing the smell of my pussy it was highly erotic. I wiped my fingers on my towel and lay on the bed browsing through April's galleries. I found another hot video of her getting fucked by a big hard cock.

I went and prepared a banana, later I put on the video and mimicked each and everything that she did with the cock. I think I made the banana very happy and he too made me happy. In brief the banana got a blowjob and then I got fucked while I lay on my back, then with me on top and then bending over which was not too easy to manage but it worked.

I was quite satisfied by the end of it all, but I stayed on the net up to late browsing thru galleries of other porn stars. every now and then I would slip my banana or my fingers to release the tension in my panties. By the time I slept it was near 4 in the morning, I didn't bother changing and slept in my wet panties.

Anna came over after her morning exercise I was still sleeping and only got up after she kept ringing the bell for about ten minutes. Once I saw it was here through the peep hole I opened the door in nothing but my moist panty and kameez. Anna was a bit pissed off but after I told her what I had been up too she felt cheated that I had so much fun while all she did was sleep. I made it up to her later in the day but that's a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment