Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A smooth Banana cream pie.

Dear readers, We hope you have been enjoying our posts. We have been browsing the net to find some excitement and have found some very interesting sites, hope you enjoy our new found pleasure. As I said earlier in the first post Sara has agreed to contribute the second part of 'A smooth Banana cream pie ' will be penned by her. In the last post we reviled to you my first time, here we will tell you a bit more of that night and the rest of the next day. - Sara&Anna

The night was very eventful, and the both of us had over a ten orgasms together. The story I narrated to you was actually very concise, when I was telling the story to Sara, I had to break in between to demonstrate. For starters I had to give her a lap dance, and teach her all the positions and explain in detail a penis and how it works. We played with each other late into the night and must have slept by 4am.

By the end of the night we were in the sideways 69 position both of us resting our heads in the other's lap, we fell asleep in that position. The next morning I woke up facing Sara's bubble butt, she was still asleep. The late morning sunlight lit up her ass in the most beautiful light, I gave her a light peck on her bottom, but she did not respond. I waited for over half an hour staring at her long legs and ass, but sleeping beauty showed no signs of waking up.

I decided to give her a wakeup call, very gently I began to kiss her bum, gently parting her buttocks I began to lick her ass crack. I let my tongue flick over her anus to tickle her, her sweat was strangely erotic and a major turn on. I made my way to her sweet cunt, I got it nice and wet and began to kiss her inner thighs, finally I got some movement from her.

She rolled on her belly and hid her pussy away from me, to say the least I felt robbed, and wanted to wake up my sleeping beauty, in the kinkiest way possible. I got my index finger nice and slippery with my saliva, her bum was already wet, I ran my finger between her buttocks until it reached her anus, dove in. Her reaction was instant and her body threw me off with a powerful jerk.

She was very grumpy, guess it's not polite to wake someone with a finger in their bum, but I was laughing my ass off. She pushed me down to the bed and began to slap my body, we began to wrestle, then we kissed and made up. We went to her bathroom to freshen up, but I had not carried my toothbrush so we shared her brush. It was a lot of fun watching our selves fool about in the mirror both of our breast looked perfect in the looking glass.

After the kinky brushing session Sara and I had a lovely warm bath, I washed her and she washed me and yes we did get naughty. After our bath Sara made me sit on the commode, she wanted to save my pussy, I didn't mind.

I sat and opened my legs, first she took her towel and dried my pubic area and bottom , then took a small scissor and trimmed my bush. After dusting off the hair she took the hand shower and washed me with warm water.

Normally this would not turn me on but when someone else is doing this stuff it's hard not to get in the mood. The warm water and her soft fingers all over my crotch was a bit too much, to let her know how I felt I began to moan in a overtly horny manner. Sara giggled and spanked my pussy playfully telling me to shut-up. Sara then took some shampoo and lathered up my pussy, carefully with her razor she began to shave me, first on top, then the sides of my pussy lips and then at the base of my skinny bum. Then she did the most curious thing, girls take notes...

She washed my pussy and it was all clean and pert I thought it was over and was getting ready to leave. Sara dabbed dried my fresh pussy and then put some olive oil on her hand and massaged my crotch, I thought this was some kinky game but was actually part of the shaving process. She then asked me to stand up and put my leg on the commode, she ran the razor against the grain very slowly, starting at the bottom and ending on the top. the effect was amazing, My pussy has never felt so smooth and soft. Girls trust me on this the olive oil really nourishes the skin and makes it super soft and smooth, Sara adds a drop of lavender oil for perfume and it really leave a nice fresh scent, a must try for all girls. Afterwards she washed me with plain warm water.

For the next 30 min I lay naked on her bed air drying my pussy and admiring how soft and smooth it was, Sara shaved herself and came and sat next to me. I kissed her a thank you on both her lips and pussy, her pussy was fresh and smelled ever so sweet. She returned the pleasure and we licked and fingered our fresh clean pussies, we were forced to head to the bathroom and clean up a second time but it was no problem especially when someone else is cleaning you.

She lent me a cute loose pink salwar that I wore sans panties and kameez I forced her to do the same, god her ass never looked more inviting. As she cooked breakfast, I began to peel an apple a little while later we fed each other and drank our coffee out of the same cup. We talked and talked, in the afternoon I wore my own clothes and went home to get my Laptop and change.

I returned to Sara with a clean set of clothes and my laptop and charger, she was still semi nude just how I left her. She asked me to get comfortable, I knew what she meant, an idea came to my mind I switched on my laptop and played one of my favorite songs by Jason Maraz - Butterfly. And began to strip slowly turning around pouting my ass and squeezing my tits and bending over flowing the music. when I got down to my panties I got on top of her and gave her a hot lap dance and nestled her breast between my tits and let her spank my ass. Near the end of the song I peeled off my panties to reveal my smooth lil butterfly.

What followed was a hot finger licking session, a few orgasms later we were naked and entangled. It was early evening and we both were spent, I wanted to show her how to use the laptop, it was quite a few years since she last used a computer and it took her a while to get the hang of the new windows and web browser. I showed her pics of my first ex, I deleted all the pics of my scum bag second. We browsed the web and I showed her my face book profile and all my friends, I wanted to create an account for her but she said it would be a little bit too risqué.

I was feeling very naughty and browsed for some porn sites, I had rarely done this before and it took me some time to find a good site, Sara was googly eyed, with all the naked pussies and boobies and asses. We stuck to lesbian sites and galleries. We were both lying naked on our stomachs, I was getting a bit randy and got on top of Sara playfully humping her bum. We started comparing our bodies with the naked girls on the screen and I must say most of them looked very petite and skinny. Sara was uncontrolled of selecting the links and she opened a page of a solo FTV gallery where the girl was using a bright orange carrot as a dildo. Something clicked in our minds and instantly took over, I searched on Google for homemade sex toys and that's how we got to making our own Dildo.

We mutually decided that Sara should have the first go as she has never been properly penetrated before, but first we needed some materials.....

To be continued next time & narrated by Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment