Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Licking - sucking - fingering & storytelling - A Lesbian night.

Dear readers I hoped you enjoyed are first story, this second story happened on the night of the first story. As you might have realized our stories are not only centered around sex but also have a background and story, we hope you understand the necessity or our stories would be reduced to trashy porn. Anyway we hope you enjoy reading - Sara & Anna


After dinner Sara and I caught an autoricksha and headed back home, when we were passing by Juhu beach Sara glanced at the sea, I asked her if she wanted to walk on the beach but she declined. After that she was very quite even after we got back to her apartment Sara was unusually quite.

I sat down on the sofa next to her and hugged her, she started sobbing and told me about more about her life; Sara was born in Pitam Pura, Delhi her parents were quite open minded and even sent her to a coed school, however in 2008 her mother got cancer and her father took her to the best hospitals and prayed day and night for her to get better. An Imam got to know about her families problem and would visit the family often, slowly her father's attitude started to change.

A year later her mother made a full recovery thanks to the chemotherapy, but the Imam said it was a sign from God and they should mend their ways. After that her father became extremely close minded and barred her from college instead the imam would come over to teach her scriptures and Islamic customs. She and her mother were forced to wear a burkha and could only leave the house with her father. They were not allowed to watch TV and her computer was taken away from her. A week after her 18th birthday she was married to Asif the imam's nephew. A month into their marriage Asif had got a quack to declare her infertile her father cursed her; the imam said it was punishment from God...

I felt very sorry and tears had stained my cheeks, I held her against my breast and rocked her back and forth. For four years she was denied pleasure and was mentally tortured. My heart broke when she said the imam instructed her father to burn all the photos of her childhood as it was a sign of vanity and she didn't have a single photo of herself.

I hugged her and took her into her bedroom, I carefully removed her dress and stripped myself we got under the sheets and hugged. I started kissing her softly whispering I would be there for her. she returned all of my affection soon her gloom was washed away. She began fondling my tits and I felt up her ass, I told her how jealous I was of her ass, she blushed. I put my fingers into her ass crack and was fingering her from behind, she tried to do the same from front but didn't quite get the hang of it.

I needed to show her how it was done so I spread her legs wide and fingered her smooth shaved pussy, I told her to do the same thing to me to mimic my finger movements. She learnt quickly and my pussy was getting quite wet she started to use more pressure and I had a quick orgasm while looking into her eyes. I kissed her deeply, she was quite happy with herself. She then whispered, "Will you teach me how to use my tongue on you?" My ears went red and my pussy got a bit too excited.

I lay on my back and spread my legs I told her to begin by kissing around my pussy, "But your hairy down there she" she said. Just like the boys I thought, I told her I would shave the next morning. Without warning she dove into my muff and began kissing me I was taken unawares and let out a muffled scream . I then told her to lick my clit and my pussy lips she obeyed and was quite good at it. I was reaching climax and told her to lightly suck on my clit she obliged and in a matter of seconds a second orgasm burst out. I was breathing deeply and pulled her up by her hair and kissed her wet lips, I could taste my pussy on her and the scent drove me wild.

I was feeling quite guilty I had already orgasmd twice but she was yet to orgasm, I told her to come on top of me and I moved her pussy right over my mouth. Sara's pussy was all slippery and wet, her pussy lips were so soft and supple. I licked her all over her pussy and stuck my tongue as deep in her pussy as possible. I placed my hands around her waist and made her gyrate her hips back and forth. she soon got a rhythm going and I let my fingers roam free on her luscious ass. I looked up at her, she had shut her eyes and was enjoying, her breast heaved as her breath grew deep. I felt her thighs tighten around my head and low moan she came, I held her tight and dug my face into her soft pussy my tongue lashing her pussy I made her have another orgasm and still didn't let go until she screamed out a third orgasm.

I let go of her and she just lay next to me, my face was covered in her juice got on top of her and looked her in her eyes and asked her how she felt. her answer was violent, she grabbed my hair and pulled my face close to her and started licking her juices off my face. It was the most erotic moment we have shared together.

Sara's pussy remained very sensitive and delicate for the next few minutes even if I blew of her clit she would twitch and giggle like a little girl being tickled. She wanted to have a break so I spooned her, her ass was perfect for spooning. We stayed like that, after some time I started kissing her shoulders and neck while my fingers played with her nipples.

Then Sara turned around and looked into my eyes and we had the following conversation:
"Anna, you used to sleep with your boyfriends?"
"Obviously," I replied.
"Did they make you happy?" she asked.
"Yes, but not like you," I replied with a wicked smile.
"Tell me, how did it feel? does it hurt." she asked.
"What do you want to know? I really like you. Why are you asking me about my boyfriends?"
"When I was young I thought I would have a nice boyfriend, but that never happened. Later when my father changed I thought I'd marry and my husband would make me happy, but that has failed too. You told me your first boyfriend made you very happy, I just wanted to know about that," said Sara, with tearful eyes.

I hugged her and kissed her eyes and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize. My first was very good to me he respected me and was a perfect boyfriend, but then he left for France, he told me he loved me and would come back for me. But I was angry with him he didn't tell me any of his plans until a month before leaving. I broke up with him in anger, he tried to patch things up but I ignored him. The day he left I was shattered I went to the airport to meet him one last time but was too late. he was very nice to me but I was not good enough to be with him.

The last month a friend of his told me he met a German girl named Ariana, a blonde hottie, who was in his class they have been dating for the past month, and they were planning to holiday in Mumbai and Goa."

"Did you have a lot of sex with him? I want to know what it feels like to be with a man." said Sara.

I knew what Sara wanted, having never know what it was to make love to a man she want ted to live that experience through my past. And that's how I came to tell Sara how I lost my virginity

No comments:

Post a Comment