Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First kiss Pt2

She was wearing a plain white cotton bra and near the center of each cup her erect nipples had created a tiny bulge. I slipped my fingers under her soft bra and started fondling her warm tits, her hands had moved to my back and I knew she wanted to feel up my ass but was shy. I cupped her breast and pushed her towards her bed, she was going to say something and I silenced her by placing my finger on her lips.

I removed her kameez and bra she didn't stop me and lifted her back to allow me to strip her. Her nipples were light brown, I closed my eyes and licked her left nipple and began to kiss and suck her tit. She showed me she like the feeling by holding my head with both her hands and moved my head to her right tit.

I began to move down to her belly and stopped at her belly button, I stuck my tongue inside and she caught me by my hair and pulled me up. we kissed again and her hands moved to my breast. she was feeling me up really well, I pulled away and straddled her sitting on her flat belly and dangled my breast over her face she took the hint and began to suck my tits.

My urges were growing and my crotch needed attention, I took her hand by the wrist and began sucking her fingers she was utterly confused. I took her hand and put it in my panty her fingers were on my pussy lips, I had not shaved and my pussy hair was soaking. I held her hand in place and started grinding on her hand, she was stunned I looked at her and giggled her expression was so precious. I told her to enter my pussy she obeyed and I continued to grind and smash my pussy on her fingers.

As I bounced on her fingers I began to play with my nipples, her fingers were going deeper in to my pussy and I was coming near climax, then suddenly I lost control and orgasmed. I fell down on top of her and began to kiss her freckled cheeks and all over her face. It was so long since I came without any inhibitions it felt great.

It was time I returned the favor, so I whispered in her ear, "Sara it's your turn." her body went stiff and she said that she couldn't I told her not to worry and to leave it to me. I stood on top of her bed and pulled off my sweats and soaking wet panty. Her eyes were on my hairy pussy and I felt myself blush, I crouched between her legs and tugged on her churidar pajamas she hesitated, I put my hand under her ass and began to grope her buttocks but she would not budge. I put my face between her legs and kissed her crotch over her pajamas, I could feel her wetness on my lips and her pussy smell it was turning me wild I began to probe her crotch with my tongue.

Finally she relented and lifted her ass and allowed me to remove her churidar that was soaked at the crotch with my spit and her pussy juices. I noticed her crotch was clean shaved before I could get a glimpse of her pussy she crossed her legs, I knew I had to entice her to open her legs for me so I began kissing and licking her pubic hump and my fingers went under her and found her pussy.

She opened her legs wide and gave me a full view of her smooth clean shaved pink pussy, I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too. I latched my mouth on to her cut and started to lick and suck at the same time the pleasure was too much for her. she put a pillow over her face to muffle her moans, later she would tell me how she has never felt like that ever before. I felt her grab my hair and she pulled my face against her pussy, I knew she wanted me deeper so I slipped two fingers into her juicy hole.

I remember my first boyfriend using his tongue and fingers on me and I tried to do the same thing, Within two minutes Sara had her first orgasm accompanied by a tiny squirt of pussy juice that landed on my nose and trickled down to my chin.

We lay there naked, one on top of the other sweaty breast on breast our legs intertwined and kissing deeply. For a good half hour we remained covered in sweat and the afterglow of sex. Then Sara whispered we must clean up, I was already getting ideas.

She took a towel and led me to the bath room, since the power was cut we could only see silhouettes of each other in the bathroom twilight. we stood under the shower as the cold water flowed over our bodies. She took the soap in her hand and began to lather up my body paying special attention to my breast and ass. I returned the favor.

Sara's tits were a 34B but her ass was an astounding 36 but was not wide just amazingly round, while rubbing the soap over her ass I knew I wanted a better look so I went down on my knees and turned her around. Her ass was right in front of my face and the soppy bubbles had got caught in her ass crack, I blew them away, Sara giggled and asked me what I was doing I told her I was admiring her bottom. I began to kiss her buttocks and bounce them, then I thought of something. Each and every one of my boyfriends had motor boated my tits I wanted to do it to Sara's ass, So I pushed her against the wall and stuck my face between her buttocks.

She could not stop laughing, after our bath we dried our bodies and Sara gave me a fresh set of panties. we both wore only panties and lay on her bed we slept for an hour while we were asleep the power came back. after we awake I changed into my clothes and went home for lunch.

That evening I told Sara I would take her out on a date, but she didn't want to come for fear of being discovered. I explained to her, "nobody except your husband and me have seen you out of your burkha, he is in Dubai and will be there till the end of the week if u do not wear the burkha nobody will recognize you and will think you are one of my friends, I will bring you something special to wear and we can go out for dinner.

That evening I looked into my closet and picked out one of my favorite dresses it was a lovely purple and pink dress dotted with indigo blue clovers, and decided I'd wear my frilly white baby doll tank top with my denim hot pants. At 7:30 I went to her house and ordered her to strip she complied and I dressed her up and did her hair, by 8 we were ready to leave. The dress fitted her perfectly and her ass looked amazing I could not help squeezing and spanking her, her breast too filled in the cups well.

Before we left the house I crouched behind her and took off her panties she objected a lot but I insisted and told he I was pantyless too. I planned to take her for a movie but we didn't get tickets so we went window shopping in Inorbit mall (malad), I teased her every time we passed a lingerie shop. later we left the mall and I took her to Bandra for dinner since it was 9 Candies was almost empty we got a table for two in a nice corner on the third floor.

As we ate our dinner I slipped my toes up her dress and tickled her pussy she was hesitant at first but then let me have my way. I told her I was going to tell my parents that I was sleeping over at a friend's place and would spend the entire night with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment