Dear readers, we hope you have been enjoying our post so far. This post will continue from where we left off last time.
It was late in the afternoon when I went back home, my Mom told me that she and Dad would be going out for a dinner and late night movie with one of Dad's business associates from France and asked if I wanted to join them. I declined telling her I was not too keen on going out, I knew they would be out late and it would be a perfect opportunity to invite Sara over to my house for fun.
In the evening I went to Sara's she readily accepted the invitation, I planned to cook for dinner for Sara. I wanted to make a baked dish and needed to buy some supplies, including broccoli, asparagus and cheese. These vegetables are rarely stocked at foodbazzar in Infinity and I knew I would have to go to Godrej's nature basket. Sure enough I found all the vegetables I needed at the store, I even picked up a few red and yellow bell peppers, it was slightly expensive but was worth it. In the market I also found our new favourite vegetable : Zucchini, Google it if you are not sure.(Thanks to Wikipedia, we learnt it's not a vegetable but a fruit, thus the second title)
It caught my eye instantly, and was lust at first sight. It was dark green and shaped like a nice round cucumber but longer, much longer. I chose two foot long zucchinis, one almost straight and another one which was curved towards the stock much like a banana but more bent. There were bigger and thicker once but I didn't want to tear our tiny pussies, both the one I chose were more or less 2 inches thick.In half an hour I was back home, Mom was getting ready to leave and meet Dad at his office, I got out the cook book and got to work. Near 8 dinner was ready, and the table was set I went upstairs and blind folded Sara and brought her to my house.
Sara had bathed and dressed herself up in one of long cotton skirts and a pink top that I had gifted her, she looked angelic. I opened the blindfold and seated her at the table, the candle lit dinner was fantastic . Under the table my feet travelled up her skirt and along her thighs, Sara thought well in advance and had come sans panties. Sara loved the food and asked me to teach her how to make the dish.
We watched Young People Fucking (YPF), no it's not a porno and it is actually a really nice movie, I suggest you watch it. While watching the movie Sara and I cuddled on my bean bag, inevitably our hands were idle and got naughty and we lip locked several times .
After the movie I took Sara into my room she sat on my bed and leaned on the head board and opened her legs wide in a slutty fashion. Her crotch was still hidden by the folds of the dress, with her finger she beckoned me to come closer. I dropped on top of her and her legs wrapped around my body, we kissed deeply it was a silent conversation.
We both wanted each other and no one else no fantasies but just raw sex. While we were kissing our hands roved all over each other's body. Sara's hands had come to rest on my ass, I was wearing a thin pair of grey leggings, and Sara enjoyed pushing the fine fabric into my ass crack. One of my hands had worked its way her top from behind and had unclasped her bra, the other one was busy tweaking her nipples.
We paused for a bit so I could remove Sara's top and bra, she took the advantage to get me topless too. She got on top of me and began to play with my boobies, gently squeezing them and pinching my nipples. I made her bend over me so I could get at her breast, she kept teasing me dangling her breast just out of reach. I finally pulled her down and gave her a love bites over both her tits.
Sara's bare shaved pussy was resting flat against my stomach near my bellybutton, and I could feel her wetness build up. Right opposite my bed stood my dresser and it reflected Sara's bear back, I was really tempted to get a look at her gorgeous behind. I lifted her skirt and looked into the mirror, Sara realized what I was up to.
She looked into my eyes and seductively asked, "want a better view?" I nodded my head. Sara turned around and got in to the 69 position, and stuck her butt in front of my face. All I had to do was lift up her skirt and get a direct vision of her bum, I slowly unveiled her ass. It was a perfect view and I was staring directly into her anus. Her back door looked like a dark pink rose bud, I leaned forward and kissed her all over her round buttocks and finally kissed and licked the centre of her bum.
Sara loved the attention and backed her ass up and sat on my face placing her moist cunt over my lips, when she straightened her torso my nose was wedged in-between her buttocks just over her bum hole. Sara had no idea that she was smothering me with her bum, and I had to spank her so she would move and I could breathe. Sara apologised and said she was sorry, I told her it was ok and strangely I found the smothering kind of kinky.
We continued in the 69 position, Sara's finger's traced the outline of my pussy over my tights and I could imagine my crotch showing a neat camel toe. I was enjoying fingering her pussy and teasing her with my tongue. In a while Sara could not hold up and slid her fingers into my panty and began stroking me. She had become quite good at it and since I was already wet she got me to cum really fast. I too started intensely fingerfucking her and got her to cum after me.
When I got of the bed I saw a dark grey wet spot over my crotch, Sara groped my behind and in a mock innocent voice said, "aww baby wet herself. We'll have to take these pants off". Sara bit my bum playfully and peeled off my tights and wet panties at once. She kissed me over her bite mark and hugged my body digging her face into the side of my stomach.
I sat down on her lap, brushed of her hair from her face and kissed her lightly, slowly we again began to kiss each other. I turned around in her lap and put my legs around her back, in that position she had full access to my tits and I watched her lick and suck them both. She got my boobs all wet and sloppy and buried her face between them.
She then leaned back on the bed and pulled my hips up to her face. She began licking my cunt and pushed her tongue as deep in my pussy as she could. from my POV I could only see the top of her head and eyes the rest of her face was buried in between my legs. I started gyrating my hips and rubbed my nether regions all over Sara's face, I could feel her tongue flick across my anus and pussy. At times I could feel her breath on my pussy then between my buttocks. Sara took hold of my buttocks and made me thrust harder I felt her nose nudge my cunt, the feeling was electrifying I grabbed hold of her hair and rode her face until I had an orgasm.
Sara's face was glazed by my juices, I bent down on her and licked her face like a wild animal we kissed and hugged each other deeply. I made Sara take off her skirt I was tired of having the cloth between us. We sat naked in front of each other and crisscrossed our legs so our pussies met in between.
About then I realized I had forgotten about the zucchini, I took my tights from the ground and tied one of the legs around Sara's eyes. I told her I had a surprise gift for her and she was not to open her eyes until I get back, I wrapped a towel around my naked body and ran to the kitchen to get the zucchini. I didn't have the time to warm it up, but since it was out of the fridge it was at room temperature.
I took out two condoms and covered both ends of the straight zucchini, in the room Sara was waiting patiently for me. I got in to bed with her and told her to open her mouth as wide as she could, she did and I placed one end of the zucchini in her mouth. Sara took off the blindfold and her eyes were full of shock. She said it was too big and would not fit in, I pointed at the rounded edges and told her it for the both of us.
I took one end and eased it into my pussy, it was good we had got our pussies nice and wet before hand, the girth was quite wide and it felt quite tight. We spread eagle facing each other and slowly eased each end of the zucchini in our pussies. It was really tight and I could feel every twitch Sara made and I'm sure she felt the same on her end.
We started thrusting and got about four to five inches deep, I started rubbing my clit to get more of my juices flowing and so did Sara. After a while we began pushing against each other and tried to get a good rhythm going. I put a pillow under my butt and told Sara to do the same, it gave use just the right amount of elevation and bounce.
Soon we were moving as one, yet there was still about three inches of the veg exposed which either one of use caught and kept it in place. It was a unique feeling I could feel my own pussy getting stretched and fucked and at the same time I could feel Sara also getting fucked. With the rhythm going smoothly we increased the pace and our pussies went in to lala land, we didn't need to hold on the veg any longer. Sara came first and grabbed hold of the zucchini as I continued to thrust, a few moments later I too orgasmic.
It was quite an effort and the both of us were covered in sweat, but it was well worth it. For the first time we felt like were being the giver and the receiver at the same time. We didn't remove the zucchini and lay there a while enjoying the afterglow.
After a while we got adventurous and tried a different position. I made Sara turn a little on her side and raised her leg so it rested on my shoulder and I knelt in between her legs keeping our pussies close to each other. It was quite a wonder that we managed to achieve this without having to take out our sexy vegetable. This way I had more room to thrust and Sara could take in more of the pleasure. We began slowly and I had trouble controlling my green dick. I learnt that if I would clench my pussy I could thrust deep into Sara. It didn't take long for both of us to cum, the thrusting was more vigorous this way and we both moaned out our pleasure.
Finally we rested a bit and took out the zucchini, for a few minutes are pussies felt quite empty and roomy, we filled the gap by kissing lightly and stroking each other hair. It was getting late I took Sara quickly into the shower and we had a sensual bath in candle light. After dressing up Sara gave me a long goodnight kiss and left for her home. Before she left gave her both the zucchini's and told we would use the other one the next day.
PPPS. Dear readers, in our last post we told you we were looking for a porn star that resembled Sara, we have still not been successful, we found one attractive woman, Lilli Love. (There is a lovely pic set of her in a white dress doing a Banana, must see!) Their bodies are near Identical except Lilli is two tones fairer and shares no facial resemblance. We would be glad if you can suggest similar girls to us in the comments and we will check them out.
It was late in the afternoon when I went back home, my Mom told me that she and Dad would be going out for a dinner and late night movie with one of Dad's business associates from France and asked if I wanted to join them. I declined telling her I was not too keen on going out, I knew they would be out late and it would be a perfect opportunity to invite Sara over to my house for fun.
In the evening I went to Sara's she readily accepted the invitation, I planned to cook for dinner for Sara. I wanted to make a baked dish and needed to buy some supplies, including broccoli, asparagus and cheese. These vegetables are rarely stocked at foodbazzar in Infinity and I knew I would have to go to Godrej's nature basket. Sure enough I found all the vegetables I needed at the store, I even picked up a few red and yellow bell peppers, it was slightly expensive but was worth it. In the market I also found our new favourite vegetable : Zucchini, Google it if you are not sure.(Thanks to Wikipedia, we learnt it's not a vegetable but a fruit, thus the second title)
It caught my eye instantly, and was lust at first sight. It was dark green and shaped like a nice round cucumber but longer, much longer. I chose two foot long zucchinis, one almost straight and another one which was curved towards the stock much like a banana but more bent. There were bigger and thicker once but I didn't want to tear our tiny pussies, both the one I chose were more or less 2 inches thick.In half an hour I was back home, Mom was getting ready to leave and meet Dad at his office, I got out the cook book and got to work. Near 8 dinner was ready, and the table was set I went upstairs and blind folded Sara and brought her to my house.
Sara had bathed and dressed herself up in one of long cotton skirts and a pink top that I had gifted her, she looked angelic. I opened the blindfold and seated her at the table, the candle lit dinner was fantastic . Under the table my feet travelled up her skirt and along her thighs, Sara thought well in advance and had come sans panties. Sara loved the food and asked me to teach her how to make the dish.
We watched Young People Fucking (YPF), no it's not a porno and it is actually a really nice movie, I suggest you watch it. While watching the movie Sara and I cuddled on my bean bag, inevitably our hands were idle and got naughty and we lip locked several times .
After the movie I took Sara into my room she sat on my bed and leaned on the head board and opened her legs wide in a slutty fashion. Her crotch was still hidden by the folds of the dress, with her finger she beckoned me to come closer. I dropped on top of her and her legs wrapped around my body, we kissed deeply it was a silent conversation.
We both wanted each other and no one else no fantasies but just raw sex. While we were kissing our hands roved all over each other's body. Sara's hands had come to rest on my ass, I was wearing a thin pair of grey leggings, and Sara enjoyed pushing the fine fabric into my ass crack. One of my hands had worked its way her top from behind and had unclasped her bra, the other one was busy tweaking her nipples.
We paused for a bit so I could remove Sara's top and bra, she took the advantage to get me topless too. She got on top of me and began to play with my boobies, gently squeezing them and pinching my nipples. I made her bend over me so I could get at her breast, she kept teasing me dangling her breast just out of reach. I finally pulled her down and gave her a love bites over both her tits.
Sara's bare shaved pussy was resting flat against my stomach near my bellybutton, and I could feel her wetness build up. Right opposite my bed stood my dresser and it reflected Sara's bear back, I was really tempted to get a look at her gorgeous behind. I lifted her skirt and looked into the mirror, Sara realized what I was up to.
She looked into my eyes and seductively asked, "want a better view?" I nodded my head. Sara turned around and got in to the 69 position, and stuck her butt in front of my face. All I had to do was lift up her skirt and get a direct vision of her bum, I slowly unveiled her ass. It was a perfect view and I was staring directly into her anus. Her back door looked like a dark pink rose bud, I leaned forward and kissed her all over her round buttocks and finally kissed and licked the centre of her bum.
Sara loved the attention and backed her ass up and sat on my face placing her moist cunt over my lips, when she straightened her torso my nose was wedged in-between her buttocks just over her bum hole. Sara had no idea that she was smothering me with her bum, and I had to spank her so she would move and I could breathe. Sara apologised and said she was sorry, I told her it was ok and strangely I found the smothering kind of kinky.
We continued in the 69 position, Sara's finger's traced the outline of my pussy over my tights and I could imagine my crotch showing a neat camel toe. I was enjoying fingering her pussy and teasing her with my tongue. In a while Sara could not hold up and slid her fingers into my panty and began stroking me. She had become quite good at it and since I was already wet she got me to cum really fast. I too started intensely fingerfucking her and got her to cum after me.
When I got of the bed I saw a dark grey wet spot over my crotch, Sara groped my behind and in a mock innocent voice said, "aww baby wet herself. We'll have to take these pants off". Sara bit my bum playfully and peeled off my tights and wet panties at once. She kissed me over her bite mark and hugged my body digging her face into the side of my stomach.
I sat down on her lap, brushed of her hair from her face and kissed her lightly, slowly we again began to kiss each other. I turned around in her lap and put my legs around her back, in that position she had full access to my tits and I watched her lick and suck them both. She got my boobs all wet and sloppy and buried her face between them.
She then leaned back on the bed and pulled my hips up to her face. She began licking my cunt and pushed her tongue as deep in my pussy as she could. from my POV I could only see the top of her head and eyes the rest of her face was buried in between my legs. I started gyrating my hips and rubbed my nether regions all over Sara's face, I could feel her tongue flick across my anus and pussy. At times I could feel her breath on my pussy then between my buttocks. Sara took hold of my buttocks and made me thrust harder I felt her nose nudge my cunt, the feeling was electrifying I grabbed hold of her hair and rode her face until I had an orgasm.
Sara's face was glazed by my juices, I bent down on her and licked her face like a wild animal we kissed and hugged each other deeply. I made Sara take off her skirt I was tired of having the cloth between us. We sat naked in front of each other and crisscrossed our legs so our pussies met in between.
About then I realized I had forgotten about the zucchini, I took my tights from the ground and tied one of the legs around Sara's eyes. I told her I had a surprise gift for her and she was not to open her eyes until I get back, I wrapped a towel around my naked body and ran to the kitchen to get the zucchini. I didn't have the time to warm it up, but since it was out of the fridge it was at room temperature.
I took out two condoms and covered both ends of the straight zucchini, in the room Sara was waiting patiently for me. I got in to bed with her and told her to open her mouth as wide as she could, she did and I placed one end of the zucchini in her mouth. Sara took off the blindfold and her eyes were full of shock. She said it was too big and would not fit in, I pointed at the rounded edges and told her it for the both of us.
I took one end and eased it into my pussy, it was good we had got our pussies nice and wet before hand, the girth was quite wide and it felt quite tight. We spread eagle facing each other and slowly eased each end of the zucchini in our pussies. It was really tight and I could feel every twitch Sara made and I'm sure she felt the same on her end.
We started thrusting and got about four to five inches deep, I started rubbing my clit to get more of my juices flowing and so did Sara. After a while we began pushing against each other and tried to get a good rhythm going. I put a pillow under my butt and told Sara to do the same, it gave use just the right amount of elevation and bounce.
Soon we were moving as one, yet there was still about three inches of the veg exposed which either one of use caught and kept it in place. It was a unique feeling I could feel my own pussy getting stretched and fucked and at the same time I could feel Sara also getting fucked. With the rhythm going smoothly we increased the pace and our pussies went in to lala land, we didn't need to hold on the veg any longer. Sara came first and grabbed hold of the zucchini as I continued to thrust, a few moments later I too orgasmic.
It was quite an effort and the both of us were covered in sweat, but it was well worth it. For the first time we felt like were being the giver and the receiver at the same time. We didn't remove the zucchini and lay there a while enjoying the afterglow.
After a while we got adventurous and tried a different position. I made Sara turn a little on her side and raised her leg so it rested on my shoulder and I knelt in between her legs keeping our pussies close to each other. It was quite a wonder that we managed to achieve this without having to take out our sexy vegetable. This way I had more room to thrust and Sara could take in more of the pleasure. We began slowly and I had trouble controlling my green dick. I learnt that if I would clench my pussy I could thrust deep into Sara. It didn't take long for both of us to cum, the thrusting was more vigorous this way and we both moaned out our pleasure.
Finally we rested a bit and took out the zucchini, for a few minutes are pussies felt quite empty and roomy, we filled the gap by kissing lightly and stroking each other hair. It was getting late I took Sara quickly into the shower and we had a sensual bath in candle light. After dressing up Sara gave me a long goodnight kiss and left for her home. Before she left gave her both the zucchini's and told we would use the other one the next day.
PPPS. Dear readers, in our last post we told you we were looking for a porn star that resembled Sara, we have still not been successful, we found one attractive woman, Lilli Love. (There is a lovely pic set of her in a white dress doing a Banana, must see!) Their bodies are near Identical except Lilli is two tones fairer and shares no facial resemblance. We would be glad if you can suggest similar girls to us in the comments and we will check them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment