Friday, October 5, 2012

Slip and Slide

Hey there,
This is Sara and this is the first time I'm writing for the blog, I really liked the idea of starting a blog and hope you guys enjoy it. Have fun reading and feel free to comment. - Sara&Anna

It was near 5 in the evening and Anna had to hurry home to see her parents off. I didn't want her to leave but we didn't have a choice in the matter. I went for a warm shower to wash away the sweat, I love the way war water feels running off my body after sex. It's the most relaxing sensation, Anna was right under the water I realized my body was quite sore.

I think it takes time for a girl's body to get accustomed to thrusting. After my bath I dabbed myself dry, I was alone and didn't feel the need to cover up. I laid down on my bed in the nude and drifted off to a blissful sleep. About an hour later Anna rang me on the cell phone, she told me to come over. I slipped on a plain Kurta kameeze and hurried down stairs.

Anna was smelling of strong perfume, she explained she had to do something to mask our sexual scent. I made a face and called her filthy, and took her into her bathroom and stripped her. Anna offered no resistance and was a willing and submissive. I went into her room and stripped out of my clothes and took her towel and joined her in the bath room.

I made Anna sit on the bathroom stool and hosed her down with the hand shower. Anna behaved like a naughty lil child and splashed water on to me. I took the soap and ran it over her shoulders and back, running right down to the end of her spine, and tickled her ass crack. I made her raise up her hands and I soaped up her armpits, and arms. Anna was loving all the pampering and followed all of my orders promptly.

Finally I got to her massive breast and did a fantastic job of soaping them up, the soap bubbles covered her entire chest and her nipples were barely visible. I made her stand up and I knelt beside her, I ran the soap along her slender long legs and tickled her between her toes. Anna's giggles were ever so cute. I ran my hands over her slippery legs again till I reached pert bum. I gave her behind a thorough lathering, and ran my fingers deep inside her crack, tickling her tight anus, Anna got into another giggling fit.

Then I made her rest a leg on the stool and opened the doors to her lovely pussy, delicately I ran my fingers over her mound, and then between her inner things. Slowly I ran a finger near the mouth of her vagina, Anna started to breathe deeply. I made her wait longer gently lathering up the entire areas around her pussy. I knew she wanted me to go further and after a few minutes of teasing I fulfilled her wish. I ran my finger over her cunt, I let in linger there for long making sure that it was nice and clean.

Before she could orgasm, I stopped and told her it was time to rinse, with a naughty grin. Anna was a bit annoyed and stuck her tongue out at me, I slapped her slippery ass playfully. I made her stand in a corner and took the hand shower. I adjusted the flow of the water into a throbbing jet and made sure the water was not too hot. Then I took aim and fired at my baby, Anna did her best to splash as much water on me. I got closer and directed the flow of the water directly over her cunt, Anna pulled me closer. I got behind her, her tiny wet ass backed up into my crotch, and my breast were squished against her back. With one hand I fondled her tits and the other held the hand shower on top of her cunt. Anna tilted her head back and we kissed passionately, until she reached her orgasm.

She turned around and hugged me tightly her hands ran down to my ass and pulled me closer to her body. We turned off the hand shower and stood under the over head shower, our bodies rubbed against each other as we made out.

After a while the hot water had run out and we started to dab our selves dry, Anna preferred to slurp the water off my collar bone and between my breast. Once we were dry Anna complained that her lower back was stiff. I noticed a bottle of Jonson's baby oil on the bath room shelf. I offered Anna a massage that she gratefully accepted.

I instructed her to lay down on the floor, and poured a good amount of the oil on her back, and spread it along the length of her spine. Anna's skin was smooth as silk and flawless, my hands glided over her back and I could feel each and every bone and muscle along her back and shoulders. I spread the oil up to her long slender neck and down to her tail bone.

I took her towel and folded it into a pillow so she could rest her head and I continued to massage her. Most people do not understand the masseuse gets as much pleasure as the one getting massaged. My fingers were slick and easily found every soft spot on her back. I worked my way to the side running my finger along the grooves of her rib cage, and deep into the nape of her shoulders. Anna's body was like putty in my hands, and the heavy petting had an arousing effect on both of us.

I worked my way up her hands to her finger tips, feeling each bone and joint in her fingers; beauty really is in the tiny details. Anna's entire back and hands were glistening in oil, she had closed her eyes and had a scuttle smile, I didn't want to stop neither did she.

I took some more oil into my palm and got to work on her feet, again her toes looked remarkably beautiful; the little things that we do not see. I took my time and worked myself slowly up her well toned calf, it was evident she worked out, each and every muscle was well pronounced and firm her skin was taut and smooth. Her thighs too were lean and firm not an ounce of fat, I admired her. Her Body was a continuous work of art, each day she worked upon it like an artist in pursuit of perfection. Yet every aspect was natural, unblemished, naked, and truly beautiful.

As I ran my hands up her inner thighs Anna arched up her hips, drawing my attention to her bum, one look at her face and I could see her inviting smile. I cupped her pert lil behind and massaged her tiny hump. My fingers slid into her ass crack and ran along her anus, I poured more oil into her crack making it nice and slippery. I let my fingers probe into her bum, gently stretching her hole until I could fit two fingers in, then I squeezed in a third. Anna was biting her lower lip and breathing deeply, it was a slow steady prodding barely going deeper than the first digit of my fingers.

When I removed my fingers her anus slowly contracted sealing off the entrance, I tickled it a little more with my finer for fun. It reacted well and pouted a little. I lay over Anna's slick body and kissed her delicately on her cheek, then latched on to her lips.

Her back was slick with the oil and my body lay flat on top of it, the oil made it easy for me to glide over her. I poured some more oil between my breast and slithered over her body. It felt extremely erotic, my breast squeezed against her slippery back and my knees kneading against her buttocks. I slithered down her spine and rubbed my breast against her ass, our soft bouncy parts slipped and it was a very uncanny feeling. Anna wagged her ass and I pressed my breast against her bum, finally both our bodies were slipping all over the place.

Anna turned around and pulled me over her, it was hard to get a gripe being covered in oil, slipping and sliding was the best form of movement. I lay on top of her our naked bodies slathered in oil sticking to each other. Anna took the oil bottle and squirted more oil on my tits and tummy, I rubbed my body on her spreading the oil all over. My legs and arms were not yet oiled and Anna made me slide and twist over her body and squirted more oil over us until we were drenched in oil.

I whispered that her boobs and pussy needed a massage, Anna promptly spread her legs apart and folded her hands behind her head. My hand slid over her torso and made its way between her legs, using my fingers I massaged the mouth of her vagina, staring into her lovely deep brown eyes. I loved to watch her expression change as I pleasured her. Slowly I ventured into her warm hole, her juices were mixing with the oil and my fingers readily slid in and about her pussy. I hooked my fingers and probed her vagina, I knew she could not last long this way. I had cuming with a few seconds her sweet spot is extremely sensitive and works like a charm.

I kissed her and sat on her my it took a while as my ass kept slipping down between her legs and if I shifted my weight a little too much to the side I would slide off. I rubbed my bum on top of her body sliding it to the top of her rib cage and finally settled up on her pelvic bone. Hard slippery knobby bone dug into my soft intimate parts and I took complete advantage of it.

Anna's tits were pointing u pleading for some attention, I grabbed them letting them slip and slide out of my grasp, it was like trying to catch butter coated jelly. We had a few laughs over the fiasco. Anna felt more than relaxed after her sensuous massage, we let the water heat up again and bathed in the warm water.

Anna shampooed my hair and gave us a quick wash, we got out of the bath room dripping wet and went into her bed room. She laid two towels on the bed and we lay on top of them letting the air dry us. inevitably we fell asleep next to each other.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think i have enough blood left in my fingers to go on typing, and my head feels light,I know i shouldn't ask, but we really must meet, your blog is sickly silly sweet, and i don't have control of my feet. sorry i'm ranting but i really cant help it after reading through that. Must say you were not kidding about your 'kinky oddities';-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!!
      Ranting in this manner is allowed, and thanks for the comment, drop by again. No offence but, we are really not inclined to meet anyone. That being said there is no reason why we cant be online friends. :)

      Delete
  2. Maggie2:13 PM

    Hey love the feel of your blog, and love your selection of music too! And lively post enjoyed reading all of them....^_^

    ReplyDelete