Thursday, October 11, 2012

A yellow house with a green door.

We woke up in two and a half hours passed midnight. Sara woke up first and started tickled my ear to wake me up. Once we were awake we both felt quite hungry, it was too late to order anything, there was food in the fridge but, we were in no mood to cook. We dressed in Pj's and went in to the kitchen, hunger droves us to cook Maggi.

We watched TV while eating, nothing really interesting was on we just flipped through channels. After dinner we didn't feel like doing anything and just lazed around on the bed chitchatting. We slept facing each other and chatted about the most random things. Sara had a keen interest in sociology and the history of civilizations, our conversation slowly ventured into fantasy.

Sara and I invented our own little world of wonder, a little yellow house with a green door. Sara wanted to live near mountains, I near the sea, so naturally our house was near the foothills of a mountain near the sea. It had a big lawn and the garden was always in bloom thanks to Sara, in the backyard we had a vegetable patch with fruit trees. A stone's throw away we had a red barn, with two horses; Aeros and Chestnut, a cow named Molly, seven hens named after the days of the week with a cock named Dick.

We were all alone on this island paradise with our pets and animals for company, we had two dogs Patches and Jackie and three cats; Snow, Shadow and Jinks. It would be a lovely life, just the two of us living on our own. We would live off the land, eggs from our hens and milk from our cow we would need nothing else.

We then designed our house, two levels with an attic and basement. On the ground there would be a sitting room and a kitchen with a small dining room for two, and the entire top level would be our bed room with a balcony that over looked the sea. I took special care to design our bathroom, it would have to be nice and spacious with a nice long bath tub and everything two kinky girls would need.

In the basement Sara said I could have my workout space, I promised Sara that I would be her trainer. The attic was supposed to be Sara's space she wanted a large window facing the mountains and the rest of the space she would used as her workshop. Sara said she enjoyed craft and said she would make all sorts of things to decorate our house and even our garden.

For electricity I proposed we could use a wind turbine that would catch the sea breeze, and we would also have solar panels. Eventually we decided that our island would have to have a fresh water stream that came down from the mountains with cold water.

Dreams are a wonderful thing we forgot we were stuck on our bed in the middle of the night in Mumbai, and we started living on our island. we imagined waking up naked next to each other, each day we would take turns milking the molly and collecting the eggs. Then we would tend our garden together, pick vegetables from our back yard cook over an open fire. Go on long horse rides up the mountains or along the white sandy beach. I would teach Anna to swim in the ocean and would learn to fish like Tom Hanks in cast away.

Sara then told me that we would not have to bother about anyone since we would be alone, the idea came to my head that we would not have to bother about clothes. Then I saw us living on the island naked going about doing everything in the buff.

I Imagined Sara naked, in the garden on her knees weeding the hedge with her juicy ass up in the air, I spanked her bottom and told her hoe tempting it would be to slap her ass all day. She told me how she would watch me sitting nude and milking Molly as sweat trickled down my own tits, and how she would come and milk me.

Our thoughts ran down a randy road and we were soon teasing each other fantasizing of all the naughty things we would do to each other. Sara told me she would love to have sex on the beach, and on the rocks and in the sea. I told her how I would take her up in the mountains and enjoy her beautiful behind. It was little wonder that both of our crotches were getting moist, I knew I was wet and wanted to check if Sara was too.

I slipped my hand into her cotton Pj's and tickled her clit, it was moist. Sara checked me too we both giggled and petted each other. We continued our little game this time doing to each other everything we fantasized.

We soon got out of our clothes and melted together. Sara took hold of my breast and cupped them together, she told me to imagine us in the sea among the rocks the waves breaking upon the boulders and the foam splashing upon our naked bodies. My tits wet with the warm spray of the ocean, Sara ran one hand down to my crotch and delved into my hole whispering how the water slapped against my ass.

My eyes were closed and I could feel every detail, as if it really did happen a long time ago and this was a memory. My hands found their way to Sara's pussy and I to began to give voice to my fantasies, I told her how her skin was speckled with the water and how they glinted in the sun. Her lips tasted salty, and her pussy under the water was warm and soft and mu fingers buried themselves deep in her crack.

Sara told me how she would lay me on a flat rock and climb on top of me, we got into the 69 and our tongues got to work. As we licked and sucked we described our fantasy together. I told Sara how her pussy tasted mixed with the sea water and how her bum was golden brown in the sunlight. Sara told me how she would latch on to my pussy and lick me to orgasms.

We both reached our orgasms and were lost in the bliss of our dreams. Sara lay on top of me looking into my eyes, we were not in the bed any longer....

Sara told me she wanted to go to the mountains, our horses were waiting for us on the beach. I mounted Aeros and Sara took Chestnut, and we rode into the mountains. Sara watched my tits bounce as our horses trotted up the green slopes. Sara got Chestnut into a quick gallop and over took me, I took in the sight of her naked ass raised in the air over her saddle and chased after her.

She won the race and had reached the meadow from where our mountain stream sprang. The grass was soft and lush, we let our horses wander as we rolled naked on the green. There were tiny white and gold flowers that Sara liked to put in her hair. I set a crown of flowers in her hair that was left rough and wet by the sea. Sara took a long blade of grass and ran it over my back tickling me, then she moved on to my breast my nipples perked up. She began to nibble an suck them, I gave up my body to her and let her do as she pleased. Slowly she moved behind me and began to massage my breast and belly. I pushed out my bottom until it nestled in her open legs.

I felt Sara's hand leave my Breast and come down to my crotch, and rubbed me just the way I liked it. I slid my hand between our bodies, she lifted herself off the ground to let me enter her and sat down again with my fingers in her sweet pussy. Sara moved her body as close to mine and I could feel her breast squished against my back. She began to moan into my ears telling me to go deeper at the same time her fingers ventured deep into my cunt.

In a short time we both came, I turned around and kissed her deep on her lips. After we broke our kiss Sara put her fingers in my mouth and made me suck them clean she was more than happy to taste herself.

We lay next to each other and the lush green grass slowly faded and we were back into my room upon my bed. Sara closed her eyes and fell back into her dreams I soon followed. It was a bliss we didn't dream that night and fell into a deep sleep. The next day when we woke up Sara eyes were full and I felt a tear run down my cheek.

We both wished we woke upon our island, maybe in another life time it could be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment