Sorry been a bit held up of late have not been able to put this up as my net connection was down. - Anna
We had not slept much when we woke it was a few minutes past sunrise, I was still sleepy but the morning was a rude awakening, I didn't feel like returning to the world of dreams not yet anyhow. Anna too wore a sombre expression, a part of us remained on our island and would be there always.
I could see myself reflected in her eyes, she looked so beautiful in the dim light, her naked curves highlighted by the light of a new day.
It would be our last day together, Asif and Anna's parents would be back before the end of the day, and we had no time to waste. I told Anna we should have a special breakfast, something very different. We hurried off to bathe, Anna and I both controlled our urges and got done soon. The cold water drove whatever sleep was left in my eyes.
Anna dressed me up in a pair of her navy blue sweat pants and white top, she wanted me to go without a panty but I insisted and took her cutes pair, a light pink one with a soft white elastic band. I decided to take Anna to the beach for breakfast, we left for Juhu double quick.
It was quite cloudy and the sky held a rumour for rain, it was cool outside and felt very pleasant. We hailed a rickshaw and since there was no traffic reached the beach quite quickly. It was quite empty only a few morning walkers dotted the sand. The sea seemed quite rough, Anna explained that the tide was coming in and it would get calmer by noon when the tide recedes.
We walked along the beach the sun was still hidden behind the clouds but far out in the west the sea sparkled, a cool sea breeze was blowing inland and our open hair was in a mess. The cool wet sand and the sound of the waves took us back to another beach.
Anna took my hand in hers and we walked the entire length of the beach, only a few people noticed, I guess they all thought we were just friends not lovers, I was content. Anna loves dogs and all the dogs were happy to play with her. We were soon followed by a pack of strays that Anna found very amusing. We broke our fast with coconut water and tender coconut it was very refreshing and tasted amazing.
We went on walking for nearly an hour, it drizzled a little but not enough to dampen our spirits, luckily it didn't rain heavy we didn't have an umbrella and my white top would go transparent. Anna insisted that we should go to mad over doughnuts, and picked up six doughnuts for us. From Juhu we jumped aboard the 56 best bus, we sat on the last seat in the corner. We ate the doughnuts as the bus lurched ahead on the empty road. There were only four other people on the bus, we drew a lot of attention two ourselves giggling in the back seat. Anna was naughty and began rubbing her finger over my crotch to tease me, I pinched her bottom to make her stop. I could not help notice how Anna's breast bounced with every jerk.
We got off at four bungalows and took a rickshaw back to Lokhandwala, it was only 9 am. Anna asked me if I had any money left I had about Rs.300 with a smile she asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. We had no idea which movies were playing but just took a chance, we went to Cinemax the earliest show was Gangs of Wasseypur 2 at 9:30 for 120 a ticket we took them and selected the seats on the top row just under the projector.
We had to wait until they let us enter the theatre one of the attendants pointed us to our seats, we were the first to enter the hall, after a while we were joined by three other couples all of them seemed to be college kids. No sooner did the lights dim than the couples got snugly, Anna too put her arm around me. One of the couples had taken seats in the corner of the top row, we could make out that they were kissing passionately and I'm sure his hands were in her top.
The couple in the top row didn't even bother to watch the movie and were lost in their own world, quite suddenly I felt Anna's hands close in around my left breast. Anna had a smirk on her face and told me it was rude to stare, her fingers closed in on my nipple and I felt it go hard. I quickly brushed her hand a side, it was too risqué. But Anna was persistent, she whispered in my ears its dark on one will notice, secretively she slid her hand into my top from the side and was fondling my breast.
I tried my best to keep a straight face and my eyes kept a watch so no one would catch us. Anna took my hand and placed it between her legs, like me Anna too was wearing a pair of black sweatpants. In the cold theatre, her warm thighs felt very cosy I let down my guard a bit and stroked her pussy with my fingers.
Anna leaned close to me and whispered, "I want you in me." she guided my hand to her back and slid my hand under the waist band of her pants into her cotton panties, my fingers delved into her crack and passed over her anus until they reached her soft spot. I didn't have to do much once my fingers dove into her juicy hole, Anna grinded her body against my hand and seemed to be in complete control.
It was a terribly frustrating moment the fear of getting caught and yet the craving to go further. In the dark Anna leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips. her hand was in my crotch busy stroking me over the pants. both of us had to control our orgasms and Anna had to bite down on her lip to muffle her moan.
During the interval we got our hands out and pretended to act prim and proper, I dried my fingers using her panty. The couple sitting at the far end of the our row too were facing the screen as if they were very interested in the movie all of a sudden. I knew my pussy was leaking and I rushed off to the loo to dry myself. I was too late my sweat pants were already soaked and over my slit a small dark wet patch appeared. I folded the toilet roll in to a make shift sanitary napkin and placed it over my lady bits.
I was very annoyed with Anna and too embarrassed to leave the loo. A while later I heard a knock on the door, it was Anna she was wondering what kept me so long. I was very annoyed and didn't conceal my anger. I opene the door and showed her the wet spot she made me turn around and walk about, and told me the only way someone would notice it is if they poked their nose up my crotch.
But I refused to believe her, Anna pulled me in to the toilet cubicle and pulled down her tracks. Her pink panties were also wet stained, she told me to strip off my pants. We exchanged tracks, and she spanked me hard across my bottom calling me a drama queen.
We don't know anyone noticed the switch but we watched the rest of the movie like good little girls no sooner did it end than we made for the doors and hurried home. for more fun.
We had not slept much when we woke it was a few minutes past sunrise, I was still sleepy but the morning was a rude awakening, I didn't feel like returning to the world of dreams not yet anyhow. Anna too wore a sombre expression, a part of us remained on our island and would be there always.
I could see myself reflected in her eyes, she looked so beautiful in the dim light, her naked curves highlighted by the light of a new day.
It would be our last day together, Asif and Anna's parents would be back before the end of the day, and we had no time to waste. I told Anna we should have a special breakfast, something very different. We hurried off to bathe, Anna and I both controlled our urges and got done soon. The cold water drove whatever sleep was left in my eyes.
Anna dressed me up in a pair of her navy blue sweat pants and white top, she wanted me to go without a panty but I insisted and took her cutes pair, a light pink one with a soft white elastic band. I decided to take Anna to the beach for breakfast, we left for Juhu double quick.
It was quite cloudy and the sky held a rumour for rain, it was cool outside and felt very pleasant. We hailed a rickshaw and since there was no traffic reached the beach quite quickly. It was quite empty only a few morning walkers dotted the sand. The sea seemed quite rough, Anna explained that the tide was coming in and it would get calmer by noon when the tide recedes.
We walked along the beach the sun was still hidden behind the clouds but far out in the west the sea sparkled, a cool sea breeze was blowing inland and our open hair was in a mess. The cool wet sand and the sound of the waves took us back to another beach.
Anna took my hand in hers and we walked the entire length of the beach, only a few people noticed, I guess they all thought we were just friends not lovers, I was content. Anna loves dogs and all the dogs were happy to play with her. We were soon followed by a pack of strays that Anna found very amusing. We broke our fast with coconut water and tender coconut it was very refreshing and tasted amazing.
We went on walking for nearly an hour, it drizzled a little but not enough to dampen our spirits, luckily it didn't rain heavy we didn't have an umbrella and my white top would go transparent. Anna insisted that we should go to mad over doughnuts, and picked up six doughnuts for us. From Juhu we jumped aboard the 56 best bus, we sat on the last seat in the corner. We ate the doughnuts as the bus lurched ahead on the empty road. There were only four other people on the bus, we drew a lot of attention two ourselves giggling in the back seat. Anna was naughty and began rubbing her finger over my crotch to tease me, I pinched her bottom to make her stop. I could not help notice how Anna's breast bounced with every jerk.
We got off at four bungalows and took a rickshaw back to Lokhandwala, it was only 9 am. Anna asked me if I had any money left I had about Rs.300 with a smile she asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. We had no idea which movies were playing but just took a chance, we went to Cinemax the earliest show was Gangs of Wasseypur 2 at 9:30 for 120 a ticket we took them and selected the seats on the top row just under the projector.
We had to wait until they let us enter the theatre one of the attendants pointed us to our seats, we were the first to enter the hall, after a while we were joined by three other couples all of them seemed to be college kids. No sooner did the lights dim than the couples got snugly, Anna too put her arm around me. One of the couples had taken seats in the corner of the top row, we could make out that they were kissing passionately and I'm sure his hands were in her top.
The couple in the top row didn't even bother to watch the movie and were lost in their own world, quite suddenly I felt Anna's hands close in around my left breast. Anna had a smirk on her face and told me it was rude to stare, her fingers closed in on my nipple and I felt it go hard. I quickly brushed her hand a side, it was too risqué. But Anna was persistent, she whispered in my ears its dark on one will notice, secretively she slid her hand into my top from the side and was fondling my breast.
I tried my best to keep a straight face and my eyes kept a watch so no one would catch us. Anna took my hand and placed it between her legs, like me Anna too was wearing a pair of black sweatpants. In the cold theatre, her warm thighs felt very cosy I let down my guard a bit and stroked her pussy with my fingers.
Anna leaned close to me and whispered, "I want you in me." she guided my hand to her back and slid my hand under the waist band of her pants into her cotton panties, my fingers delved into her crack and passed over her anus until they reached her soft spot. I didn't have to do much once my fingers dove into her juicy hole, Anna grinded her body against my hand and seemed to be in complete control.
It was a terribly frustrating moment the fear of getting caught and yet the craving to go further. In the dark Anna leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips. her hand was in my crotch busy stroking me over the pants. both of us had to control our orgasms and Anna had to bite down on her lip to muffle her moan.
During the interval we got our hands out and pretended to act prim and proper, I dried my fingers using her panty. The couple sitting at the far end of the our row too were facing the screen as if they were very interested in the movie all of a sudden. I knew my pussy was leaking and I rushed off to the loo to dry myself. I was too late my sweat pants were already soaked and over my slit a small dark wet patch appeared. I folded the toilet roll in to a make shift sanitary napkin and placed it over my lady bits.
I was very annoyed with Anna and too embarrassed to leave the loo. A while later I heard a knock on the door, it was Anna she was wondering what kept me so long. I was very annoyed and didn't conceal my anger. I opene the door and showed her the wet spot she made me turn around and walk about, and told me the only way someone would notice it is if they poked their nose up my crotch.
But I refused to believe her, Anna pulled me in to the toilet cubicle and pulled down her tracks. Her pink panties were also wet stained, she told me to strip off my pants. We exchanged tracks, and she spanked me hard across my bottom calling me a drama queen.
We don't know anyone noticed the switch but we watched the rest of the movie like good little girls no sooner did it end than we made for the doors and hurried home. for more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment