Thursday, October 4, 2012

On the other end of the Zucchini

Hey there this is the next part, it starts off right where we left off last time. - Sara&Anna

PS: We just added two new things to the blog, one the Scribble and our favorite music from YouTube have a look and hope you enjoy.

Sara lay on top of me, our bodies were covered in sweat and we smelled of sex. Her breast slipped and slid over my own and our tongues were intertwined. I held Sara's face and told her I wanted her. I helped her adjust the zucchini in her snatch, we were well passed the fore play and didn't need to get any wetter.

I lay down on my back with my legs apart, Sara smoothly slid the zucchini into me. With one of her hands she held the base of the zucchini and the other curled around the back of my neck. I felt her push the entire length of the vegetable into my pussy until I could feel her finger on my pubic mound. I felt my pussy stretch and it fit in really snugly. I gasped when Sara began to withdraw the shaft, then she glided back into me. I took hold of Sara's shoulders and pulled her over me, I bit Sara's shoulder to stop myself from moaning loudly. Sara began to hump me and with each bump I felt the zucchini hit the bottom of my pussy.

The sensation was driving me crazy, I hooked my legs over her bottom and let her rock my world. Sara began kissing my face, whispering lovely little nothings. With my legs I encouraged her to go faster and deeper. With each thrust I felt a rush between my legs and pushed my pussy forward to accept the pleasure. I started sucking my fingers to muffle my moans, Sara was taking in the sight of me struggling to keep control and grinned.

She took her hand from behind my head and tickled my breast, lightly pinching and pulling my nipples. I knew I was at the brink and would cum at any moment. I looked into Sara's deep eyes and lost control, I felt my body involuntarily contort and my toes curl, if not for the fingers in my mouth I would have moaned out. My body bending orgasm managed to shake off Sara and the zucchini, and I lay on the floor breathing heavily covered with a fresh coat of sweat.

Sara came on top of me and kissed the tip of my nose, she said something very cute and loving, (sorry, too personal to let it out). She then slid down to my pussy and gently blew a stream of cool air over my clit, I was still very sensitive and recovering from the orgasm and it tickled me and made my body squirm.

Sara kissed my pussy ever so lightly, it felt very tender, and her tongue gingerly licked my pussy lips until they flicked up to my clit. I breathing got back to normal and took hold of Sara's hair and pulled her on top of me. I put my arms around her and told her that was one of the best orgasms I ever had.

She smiled and kissed me on my nose again. Sara picked up the zucchini off the floor and took me into her room, we sat on her bed and continued to make out. Sara's hands were all over me, gently caressing my shoulders and back then they went around my body and felt up my tits. I too slid my ring and middle finger into Sara's wet pussy, gently massaging her intimate parts.

We got into the 69 position with Sara on top of me, I loved Sara's behind and I would never tire of the sight of her naked bum. I parted her buttocks and pussy lips and dipped my tongue into her honey pot. Sara was working on my pussy with her fingers as well as her mouth. We went on in this manner until I could not take it any longer and asked Sara to fuck me again.

Sara adjusted the zucchini into her pussy and was ready for me, I assumed the position and presented my bum to her. She bent down and planted a kiss directly between my cheeks and on top of my anus. I felt her tongue slide in and out of my backdoor, Sara then spat on my anus and stuck her thumb up my bottom. I tried to wriggle free but Sara had planted her thumb firm in my ass, before I knew it she rammed the zucchini in to my unsuspecting pussy.

The feeling of the zucchini rushing into my pussy was a real rush, to top it off Sara's finger in my ass made it all the more tight. Sara's thumb was toying my ass hole as she plunged the vegetable deep into my pussy. Each time she withdrew I felt a strong suction in my pussy, making me wet. In a matter of no time we could her my pussy make sloppy wet sounds as Sara pounded me.

I didn't last long the pleasure was too much for me, I put my hands back to signal Sara to stop. But instead Sara took hold of my hands and continued to pump away, I buried my face into her pillow and began to moan. I was forced to cum another two times and my poor lil pussy felt raw.

I would not say I didn't enjoy it, but I was surely not ready for it. Sara made up for the hard pounding with some soft licking, to please me further Sara tongued my anus and kissed me several times . I finally gave up the charade and told her that I did enjoy the fuck too. Sara playfully slapped me calling me nautangki (drama-queen).

While we were cuddling next to each other, I whispered in her ear that we could be together through the night. She was ecstatic and hugged me tightly. But the day's activity had left my body sore and I told her that we should have a cute cuddly night sleep.

But Sara had other things on her mind, it's getting late in my part of the world and I'm quite tired, besides that’s a story best told by Sara so until next time. lube on…

2 comments:

  1. Maggie2:17 PM

    naughty, naughty! the kitchen is a kinky place full of kinky things, especially when girls put their minds to it.....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls, I discovered your blog this morning when I just got to the office! Kinky stuff. Please do continue dose make a boring day at the office a lot more interesting.

    PS I and my co-workers have fallen in love with your song selection, its been playing in the back ground for some time now, luckily they dont know the source!

    ReplyDelete