Hi all Sara here, it's been a while since we have written anything at all, and to tell you the truth we have not had a chance to meet as we used to. Asif is back in town and he randomly pops up in the house, it's too unpredictable and I being caught would be the death of us both. I have Anna's laptop and i hide it under my cupboard when ever i'm alone i use it. We've decided to fast forward a bit and bring our readers up to date.
Anna has got a job, and she has the weekend off, if Asif is not there we get a chance to meet at home. Asif has begun letting me out to buy stuff, I use this as an excuse to meet Anna and go for a walk with her. We met a very nice guy and he has become our confidant, he is very highly educated and well behaved and has been very nice to us. We call him Mr.P : ) because he like the two of us is a big pervert.
Asif doesn't care what I do, of late he has been ignoring me, well he never did pay any attention to me but now he just stays out of my way. The change suits me fine, I think he has a new lover too of late I have heard him speaking to someone late into the night on his cell phone and he makes to effort to conceal his voice.
Well its time I let it out and let you know how I came to know he's gay, to be honest I hated him for being gay but now I feel sorry for him. Yet I do not understand why he married me and I might not be able to forgive him for that, but if he didn't marry me I would not have met Anna or discovered anything about myself. It's all a bit confusing and I cannot understand it. I think it's necessary that you know about this part of my life, if not for this phase I would not be the person I am now:
I only have had sex once with a man and that man was Asif, after he took my virginity and left me in a bloody mess he told me to get lost and clean myself. I was told to not expect any more pleasure, but I felt no pleasure and if that is what he meant by pleasure I was quite happy. A a week passed and he didnt touch me, a few months later his relatives kept asking if I was pregnant. They always used polite phrases like 'when will we hear the good news' or 'now all that's needed is a baby's voice'. Asif took out his frustration on me, every moment I was insulted and shouted at, each and everything I did I was criticized.
He didn't love me and it was quite obvious, later he had a me declared barren. All of his relatives cursed me and said it was a punishment from Allah for my families sins. My father in law insulted me and my family I had to bear it all silently. By now I was convinced he had another woman, at times he would return late in the night some times in the morning and then there were entire days he would disappear.
I confided in my father, his reply was I deserved it. Later one evening he came over with one of his male friends, I was shut up in my room. I heard them play loud music, he had never done this before. I heard them laugh loudly but not much else. His friend continued to visit us and each time I would be shut in my room. One day I found a Vaseline jar, under the sofa in the hall, I couldn't make sense of it but I didn't suspect anything.
Another time I found a torn condom packet in the dustbin, it only confirmed that he was cheating, but I still didn't have any suspicions. I think after a while he didn't bother, one day his friend stayed the night, that night I heard clearly what they were doing I heard the grunting and the creaking of his bed I heard them. It was unmistakeable. The next morning I didn't leave my room it was too shameful. in the afternoon I heard them leave. I called my father once more, it was of no avail he told me it was my duty to be with my husband
After that day Asif didn't bother to hide anymore. We moved to Mumbai we first lived in Borivali there I was treated as a servant I was made to clean up after him and serve him and his friends, yes he had multiple partners. He was a vile person I was not allowed to leave the house and had no link to the outside world. But in Mumbai Asif found more partners and would spend sometimes up to a week with them. This gave me some freedom some breathing space, but they didn't always last.
Well its time I let it out and let you know how I came to know he's gay, to be honest I hated him for being gay but now I feel sorry for him. Yet I do not understand why he married me and I might not be able to forgive him for that, but if he didn't marry me I would not have met Anna or discovered anything about myself. It's all a bit confusing and I cannot understand it. I think it's necessary that you know about this part of my life, if not for this phase I would not be the person I am now:
I only have had sex once with a man and that man was Asif, after he took my virginity and left me in a bloody mess he told me to get lost and clean myself. I was told to not expect any more pleasure, but I felt no pleasure and if that is what he meant by pleasure I was quite happy. A a week passed and he didnt touch me, a few months later his relatives kept asking if I was pregnant. They always used polite phrases like 'when will we hear the good news' or 'now all that's needed is a baby's voice'. Asif took out his frustration on me, every moment I was insulted and shouted at, each and everything I did I was criticized.
He didn't love me and it was quite obvious, later he had a me declared barren. All of his relatives cursed me and said it was a punishment from Allah for my families sins. My father in law insulted me and my family I had to bear it all silently. By now I was convinced he had another woman, at times he would return late in the night some times in the morning and then there were entire days he would disappear.
I confided in my father, his reply was I deserved it. Later one evening he came over with one of his male friends, I was shut up in my room. I heard them play loud music, he had never done this before. I heard them laugh loudly but not much else. His friend continued to visit us and each time I would be shut in my room. One day I found a Vaseline jar, under the sofa in the hall, I couldn't make sense of it but I didn't suspect anything.
Another time I found a torn condom packet in the dustbin, it only confirmed that he was cheating, but I still didn't have any suspicions. I think after a while he didn't bother, one day his friend stayed the night, that night I heard clearly what they were doing I heard the grunting and the creaking of his bed I heard them. It was unmistakeable. The next morning I didn't leave my room it was too shameful. in the afternoon I heard them leave. I called my father once more, it was of no avail he told me it was my duty to be with my husband
After that day Asif didn't bother to hide anymore. We moved to Mumbai we first lived in Borivali there I was treated as a servant I was made to clean up after him and serve him and his friends, yes he had multiple partners. He was a vile person I was not allowed to leave the house and had no link to the outside world. But in Mumbai Asif found more partners and would spend sometimes up to a week with them. This gave me some freedom some breathing space, but they didn't always last.
About a year later we moved to Lokhandwala and I met my Anna who saved me from my misery. The rest we have already written and more is soon to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment